Decisions! Vernis Alma GM Indien Rose

Luvayorkie

Jan 17, 2010
I have the Rose Pop (back), Indien Rose (middle) & Pomme (front). The Indien is soooo close to the Pomme... I can't decide whether to
Keep or return..... Uggghh my husband who wants me 2 have everything pink because he is the best DH EVER & knows I love pink even said he thought it was too similar.... But I do Love the black glazing....

Attachments

• image-587398669.jpg
    image-587398669.jpg
    554 KB · Views: 3,754
Congrats...I have the pomme and love the rose pop (although I am not a pink kinda girl). This is just my opinion the Indien Rose is a pretty pink however, I thought the shine (or lack of) is just too flat. If you think the color is to close return otherwise enjoy.

Last edited:
Well I don't know, maybe if they're TOO similar IRL. But the rose indien seems very muted and sofisticated and non sparkly, perhaps it is good to have when wearing certain ensembles and is good for all year IMO. On the other hand I live a completely different life than most people and move and travel all the time so I wouldn't have the space for three so similar bags, but if I loved them and had a big house etc I would go for it and keep all if I could find use for them...

LOVE that trunk by the way :smile:

I have not it seen it in in person but seems like maybe 3 very similar color purses? Maybe exchange the Indien for amarante for a change of color? I have the alma bb in amarante and it gorgeous especially is you are saying the pomme and indien are very close in color..

I love the rose indien, it didn't seem so close to pomme in the store as it does in your picture. Rose pop is so pretty, but much brighter.

I don't think they're that similar.

Luvayorkie said:
I have the Rose Pop (back), Indien Rose (middle) & Pomme (front). The Indien is soooo close to the Pomme... I can't decide whether to
Keep or return..... Uggghh my husband who wants me 2 have everything pink because he is the best DH EVER & knows I love pink even said he thought it was too similar.... But I do Love the black glazing....

I think it maybe your lighting, but when i saw in stores it was no wear near close to pomme;)
But with that said.... If you find them to similar, return it and try another color. Theres also a rose pink type of color aswell. An armante is beautiful. Good luck:smile:

It does look similar in your pic but I haven't seen it IRL yet. It it's too similar why not return it and get several slgs instead? That way you still get to enjoy the color!

I would return. Once you only see the 2 bags in your closet you won't remember what the one you gave back looked like. If you like the style why not just exchange for a completely new colour? Black, tan?

Alma??.....Oh, I see now...it was hard seeing the Almas sitting on that gorgeous LV TRUNK!!! :P

Based on other pictures posted of the RI color, it seems different enough from Pomme to justify keeping it. Your Almas & trunk are beautiful!

Well I don't know, maybe if they're TOO similar IRL. But the rose indien seems very muted and sofisticated and non sparkly, perhaps it is good to have when wearing certain ensembles and is good for all year IMO. On the other hand I live a completely different life than most people and move and travel all the time so I wouldn't have the space for three so similar bags, but if I loved them and had a big house etc I would go for it and keep all if I could find use for them...

LOVE that trunk by the way :smile:
TY sooo much! I think I need it in my life too!!

I personally do not think RI is similar to Pomme at all so it's okay to keep both.
RI is pink with purple undertones. Pomme is simply red with blue undertones. Totally different.