Decisions... Need Help Friends:-)

KABliss

Apr 29, 2010
Looking for some solid advice on my third LV purchace… I think I came to the right place!

If you had an opportunity to get a mono batignolles vertical GM or DE Saleya MM, what would you get?

Obviously both preloved, but not sure which way to go?

I already have a DE speedy 35 and a mono cabas.

TIA - Have a great day!

Apr 26, 2012
Personally I like the mono batignolles vertical GM more of the 2 because I think the bag is more comfortable.

KABliss

Apr 29, 2010
Personally I like the mono batignolles vertical GM more of the 2 because I think the bag is more comfortable.
Great point. It looks a bit longer while the saleya looks more round. Was the batignolles replaced by the neverfull? Do you think they are comparable? Still a newbee here :smile:

TooManyWantMore

LV Content
Dec 11, 2012
I like the look of the Batignolles Vertical GM best. The strap look like those on the Totally, bet they are comfortable. I like the way the side are cinched and buckled, it's really pretty.

Apr 26, 2012
I don't know if the neverfull replaced it but I think the bags are some what comparable. The neverfull has a bigger opening (which I love). Makes it super easy to get in and out of.

Feb 17, 2011
I believe the Neverfull design was derived from the Batignolles. I have the monogram vertical Batignolles and I love it! It roomy so I can fit my ipad and other things.

pmoua

Jan 5, 2014
Team USA
Very good choice and so different from what you already have. I choose the batignolles vertical GM. Good luck!!!

mumar_k

O.G.
Jan 29, 2008
ohio
Get the one that is in better condition. I like BV because it seems like a comfy practical bag. But the Saleya is so pretty. I love the saleya :smile:

KABliss

Apr 29, 2010
I still haven't decided, but need to soon, today I hope :smile:

I love them both, and I go back and forth. I can't seem to figure out how big the bottom on the saleya is. To my surprise, the information out on the internet is really limited on both. Barely any reviews, videos, etc...

KABliss

Apr 29, 2010
The saleya is like new, it looks like it was sitting in a closet for the past few years, lol!

shaznayk

Handbag Addict
O.G.
Dec 13, 2007
Ealing
I recently bought a pre loved Saleya MM and have been using is constantly especially for work. It is strong, subtle, comfortable...beautiful bag!

KABliss

Apr 29, 2010
I recently bought a pre loved Saleya MM and have been using is constantly especially for work. It is strong, subtle, comfortable...beautiful bag!
Ooooo, congrats!

Do you find the base too big? It is comfortable under your shoulder or does it stick out?