Decisions, Decisions

Sep 14, 2015
Alberta, Canada
Thanks goodness I have a while until I can go in store and FINALLY purchase a new, non-preloved LV. I absolutely can't decide what bag to get. For the longest time I had planned on a Mon Monogram Speedy, but the more I think about it, the more I am not sure that I would use it enough because of the vachetta. All of my other monogram pieces have been preloved so already had patina when I bought them. Then I think that maybe the Neverfull PM in DE would be a great bag. I love my preloved Neverfull in mono, but think I would get a ton of use out of a DE version. But then I think that literally everybody has a Neverfull and then think I may want something different. I considered the NeoNoe, but at the price it is in Canada, I waver back to getting the Mon Monogram for just a few dollars more. Is anybody else this indecisive? I won't have enough $$$ in the budget until Christmas, so I have a while to decide, but I am struggling back and forth with choices. I want to go into the store well informed so I make my first LV store purchase a good one. I am trying to keep my budget in the $1500 - $1700 range. Is there a bag in that range that I may be overlooking? I would prefer DE (at this point anyway!).

PurseAddict728

Handbags 4 Life
Jun 15, 2014
Have you considered the Totally PM or MM? I have the MM size and it is very similar to the Neverfull. I own both in DE and I think the Totally is useful with all of the extra pockets and zip top. Depends on what you are looking for too - totes or crossbody/hand carry style bags? Have you considered looking at the Delightful, Alma or Bloomsbury? All of them come in DE. Another thing to consider is the fact that LV seems to discontinue bags constantly so there may be lots of new choices by the time Christmas rolls around again.

Sep 14, 2015
Alberta, Canada
I am definitely considering a Totally PM. I think it may be the perfect bag for me. I'm quite excited about seeing it in person. I love both my Speedy and Neverfull, and it seems like the Totally may combine all the best from those two styles, plus a few surprises.

Kylie M

Apr 9, 2015
Australia
I am definitely considering a Totally PM. I think it may be the perfect bag for me. I'm quite excited about seeing it in person. I love both my Speedy and Neverfull, and it seems like the Totally may combine all the best from those two styles, plus a few surprises.
You should look at the new Noe!! Very cute and it's in Monogram with all treated leather.