Decisions Decisions

Hmmm... really tough choice because everything is eye candy...

I would go for Metal Beauty WOC and CC Duo. I feel that these 2 bags would stretch more in terms of mileage, i.e. more versatile in terms of usage.

But if your wardrobe already has many staples, should go for the other 2 more dressy ones to add some flavour.

Thanks! I just have too many choices! In a perfect world, I would keep them all but I have to edit :smile:

I like the regular studded WOC and the green patent. They all look good on you, personally I like bags that stand out a little. But you can't really make wrong decisions here as they're all nice!

I see! I saw the flap version on another lady the other day. Very nice!

Good luck with your decision!

Thanks and thanks for the photos! I need to check out the other colors in the CC Class. It is a great bag! This is actually a size up from the WOC version. It is $3700 and I think it is considered an e/w flap but it does have the credit card slots like a WOC

I think the regular studded WOC (I'm in love this this one as it reminds me of polka dots) and the black clutch looks best on you. They are all lovely though - good luck with your decision :smile: