which one?!

• Croc Embossed Black Large Sophia

• Gathered Black Large Sophia

• Black Leather Large Sophia

Results are only viewable after voting.

Beriloffun

Aug 30, 2010
Hi guys :smile:
So its PCE time and I need your humble opinion on which pursey I should get! Well, I know its going to be a sophia, but the question is which one!?!

The contenders are:
-Black Croc embossed large sophia
-black gathered large sophia
-black leather large sophia

...you can see the I love the color black haha:P

I would really love the bag to be slouchy, but structured..if that even makes sense! Like I want the "ears" on the sophia to flop down but still look put together!

Any suggestions would help! Thank you!

I don't have one, but I voted for gathered! I saw someone carrying a black gathered Sophia at the outlet last week, but I couldn't get a sufficient view to check out her slouch. Gathered Sophia looks like her 'ears' would flop just enough to soften the angles, but not too much.

Thanks!

I forgot to add the large cobalt sophia...however I've been searching previous threads and every says that the patent is hard to take care of?

I abuse my bags...seriously. Like run them into the bush by accident ALL the time...so I'm afraid I'd do something to the bag?!

I voted for the croc embossed Sophia because I love the gunmetal hardware and I think this bag will retain it's shape nicely. You can't go wrong with any of your choices, though! Good luck deciding ;)

The gathered leather is stunning! :tup:
Have you looked at the black floral Sophia? :flowers: The leather is so yummy and the bag definitely has more of a slouch. Just thought I would mention it.
Patent leather is not hard to care for. It stands up to the weather and it wipes clean.

Thanks!

I forgot to add the large cobalt sophia...however I've been searching previous threads and every says that the patent is hard to take care of?

I abuse my bags...seriously. Like run them into the bush by accident ALL the time...so I'm afraid I'd do something to the bag?!

Patent is the easiest to take care of. I have never heard or read anything different. I own crimson patent Sophia and a large patent Zoe. They are great, especially when it rains