• Croc Embossed Black Large Sophia

• Gathered Black Large Sophia

• Black Leather Large Sophia

Results are only viewable after voting.

Beriloffun

Aug 30, 2010
Sunny San Diego
Hi guys :smile:
So its PCE time and I need your humble opinion on which pursey I should get! Well, I know its going to be a sophia, but the question is which one!?!

The contenders are:
-Black Croc embossed large sophia
-black gathered large sophia
-black leather large sophia

...you can see the I love the color black haha:P

I would really love the bag to be slouchy, but structured..if that even makes sense! Like I want the "ears" on the sophia to flop down but still look put together!

Any suggestions would help! Thank you!

happybag

I shop for sport
Jan 3, 2010
twitter.com
I don't have one, but I voted for gathered! I saw someone carrying a black gathered Sophia at the outlet last week, but I couldn't get a sufficient view to check out her slouch. Gathered Sophia looks like her 'ears' would flop just enough to soften the angles, but not too much.

Beriloffun

Aug 30, 2010
Sunny San Diego
Thanks!

I forgot to add the large cobalt sophia...however I've been searching previous threads and every says that the patent is hard to take care of?

I abuse my bags...seriously. Like run them into the bush by accident ALL the time...so I'm afraid I'd do something to the bag?!

Juliela

O.G.
Aug 12, 2007
Evergreen State
I voted for the croc embossed Sophia because I love the gunmetal hardware and I think this bag will retain it's shape nicely. You can't go wrong with any of your choices, though! Good luck deciding ;)

LIblue

Dona Nobis Pacem
Mar 29, 2007
The gathered leather is stunning! :tup:
Have you looked at the black floral Sophia? :flowers: The leather is so yummy and the bag definitely has more of a slouch. Just thought I would mention it.
Patent leather is not hard to care for. It stands up to the weather and it wipes clean.

coachdon

Jan 17, 2010
Ha ha , I am no help cause I'm debating between the gathered black and the embossed black as well. Im looking forward to other replies.

paula3boys

O.G.
Sep 16, 2008
my house
Thanks!

I forgot to add the large cobalt sophia...however I've been searching previous threads and every says that the patent is hard to take care of?

I abuse my bags...seriously. Like run them into the bush by accident ALL the time...so I'm afraid I'd do something to the bag?!
Patent is the easiest to take care of. I have never heard or read anything different. I own crimson patent Sophia and a large patent Zoe. They are great, especially when it rains