Decisions ...Decisions!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
?

Swingpacks??

1. Op art Rasin #43430

2. Op art Mahogany #43430

3. Madison plum leather #43429

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. The choices:
    Madison plum leather swing-pack #43429
    op art swing pack in raisin #43430
    op art swing pack in mahogany #43430

The dilemma:
    Hi girls! I'm trying to decide between 3 swing-packs to pick up tomorrow at a presidents day sale! I pretty much want one to go with anything because I never know when I'll use it so I want to be able to just throw it on with whatever. I LOVE PURPLE!! So most of my clothes and accessories are colors that go with purple like teal,turquiose,black,gray,dark blue, yellow, white, etc. However I really loved the mahogany one! It just looks so classy :biggrin: and I like the lilac interior! but I dont really need such a dark swing pack especially not this close to spring and summer. I like the two purples, but i'm afraid the plum leather is to pinkish for me? and I don't know if it's going to pair with my other things? and I really like the grape/raisin color but I also wonder if it's to dark? Thanks in advance!! :yahoo:

2. Go for the leather option!

3. Leather for sure!

4. The plum is such a beautiful color!

5. i always vote for leather!

6. I typically go for leather everytime. However, I am not a fan of this particular plum color bag. Mostly because of the brass hardware. I am a silver hardware fan. Of the 3, I would probably go with the rasin.

7. Hey watk!!

I gotta vote for the leather! Good luck choosing!

8. Why hello tup!! Thanks for voting!!

9. :biggrin: I can't wait to see what you get!!

10. I voted for the Mahogany op art since that's the style you seem to like most. I think it'll go with more too.

11. Leather trumps siggy everyday in my book!

12. All are very pretty!!
    I vote for the Plum leather Swingpack!!!
    Good luck!!

Lynne :biggrin:

13. IDK what to do i'm very indecisive! I may wait a day or so to make up my mind! Thanks for all the help!!

14. Op art Rasin #43430 - you are still getting the purple tone and it is more rare.

15. I like the plum in leather.