decisions, decisions

1. I'm thinkking if what to get for a practical but stylish bag for day to day stuff.

I've been thinking of the Longchamps quadrille for about £130. it's farbric (coated? :confused1:) with a leather trim. This is the third attachment the website only has the blue one but I want the black one. I have only seen it properly online. I glanced at it once IRL but the Longchamps shop is closed on Sundays :rant:

LAst week I saw bag by Osprey that I also like. It costs £269 anbd this is all leather. it's pebble shaped and looks rather unique, at least for this season, lol! there is no picture on the website so I took some pics with my cell phone. Sadly with the department store light, they haven't come up nicely :sad:

I wish I could get both but I cant just yet. the Osprey one looks pretty cool but I think only looks good for work. the Longchamps looks like it would suit office and casual and travel.

Opinions? ;)

Image003.jpg Image004.jpg longchamps.jpg
  2. Mmmh, I think I like the Longchamp better :yes:

3. I like them both too! I'm not usually a logo bag fan, but that Longchamp is really cute. It's also more versatile as you said. So if you need the bag that does everything - go with the Longchamp. If you just really love the Osprey, you should get that one, though...
    Sorry not to be of more help!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice