Decisions, Decisions...

I have been given the "go ahead" for my second LV purchase. My delima is:

I have my eye on a speedy 30 watercolor but it already has some patina on it and quite pricey.

A speedy 35 watercolor that is brand new, but possibly too big...I'm slender and 5'7". It is actually cheaper than the 30 and new.

or a Galliera (the smaller one) but again...worried on the size being too big.

Or, I could just go with the monogramed speedy in whatever size and buy it brand new (and way cheaper) from LV.com. However, I have a Batignolles monogram and wanted something still monogram but with a little difference to it....

Anyone have any suggestions. I've seen several threads on 30 vs. 35, but haven't seen any pics of the same person holding each one.

I absolutely LOVE the watercolor look, so my heart is sort of set on it.

I would appreciate any and all thoughts! TIA

***Edited to add I "borrowed" a speedy 30 from Avelle in the Dentelle and the size is okay. I don't have a local LV store so I thought this would be a way to get a feel for how much I would like the speedy. I like the size but if the 35 wasn't much bigger, I think it would be ok. I just keep hearing people say it looks ackward.

Sorry for the lost post.

I would keep looking for the perfect Watercolor 30 if that is what your heart is set on. Keep the money in a safety deposit box so you won't spend it until you find the right one.

i would also wait for the 'perfect' Watercolor Speedy 30.. as the 30 is the most flattering size for most.. :yes:
if you do decide to go the Galliera route, the pm is a really great size.. i am only 5'3", and i am not drowning in it.. :P

I would keep looking for the perfect Watercolor 30 if that is what your heart is set on. Keep the money in a safety deposit box so you won't spend it until you find the right one.

That is what my logical mind keeps telling me, but I want it now!!! :nuts: However, I would be disappointed if I spent so much money and ended up with something I wasn't 100% happy with so you are very right!

Or, I could just go with the monogramed speedy in whatever size and buy it brand new (and way cheaper) from LV.com. However, I have a Batignolles monogram and wanted something still monogram but with a little difference to it....

It sounds like you want the Roses Speedy.

I did consider that one, but just love the watercolor so much...i think it's going to be hard to find in the 30 and condition I want it in though...

I have a WC 35. At 1st it felt too big but I was used to carrying a Mono 25. I got used to the size after a few uses and absolutely love it! I'm actually carrying it today! I have my things plus diapers, wipes, 4 coloring books & crayons in it! It can hold so much!

I'm 5'2" btw!

Otherwise, I'd go with a Galliera PM!