Decisions, decisions

Mar 22, 2007
So, I have a $500 gift certificate burning a whole in my pocket. Every since I got it on Sunday I've been scouring the site and the threads to see what I want!

I have wanted the legacy knit stripe scarf, 92837
98237_d1.jpg
, which mysteriously showed back up in when the website was updated but I can't seem to order it.

I was also thinking of ordering this in the medium size, 11350, in brown not green (I can't seem to find a picture of it)
11351_d1.jpg

I'm hesitant on the brown because i rarely wear brown mostly blacks and what not, but I have been branching out lately!

Hmm, I dunno. I'm not sure if I REALLY want this stuff or just want to spend because I have the option.

WWTPFD? (What would TPF do?!?!)

Thanks! Merry christmas too!

My advice, don't buy anything unless you are sure about it. If you think it's just to buy something then I'd wait. You don't want to purchase something hastily and then have to worry about returns later or worse, use it and not love it then be stuck with it! Make your purchase once you are sure of what you want. It's so hard to be patient but will be worth it!

My advice, don't buy anything unless you are sure about it. If you think it's just to buy something then I'd wait. You don't want to purchase something hastily and then have to worry about returns later or worse, use it and not love it then be stuck with it! Make your purchase once you are sure of what you want. It's so hard to be patient but will be worth it!

Although I agree, I HATE keeping giftcards or certificates for Coach. I always go spend them and exchange it later for something else if I find something better. I am always afraid I will lose a GC, but I don't tend to lose unused purses.