Decisions! Decisions!

Medium Caviar in Beige.
I prefer caviar leather, it's less casual looking than distressed leather. In terms of color, Beige can be worked into my wardrobe more. It really depends on your preferences, good luck. =)

My vote is in for bordeaux. I like more of the darker color and it just looks delicious. I think it will work with any outfit that's dark, and not necessarily having to be red.

i prefer the style of the beige (i.e. classic flap), but i prefer the bordeaux colour a bit more. However i'm really not a big fan of that bijoux chain paired with the bordeaux flap (the colour of the hardware makes it look like industrial grade chain links, sorry :sweatdrop: )... so i'd pick the beige one! Its a true classic and would be PERFECT as your 1st chanel. good luck deciding!

It depends on your personal style and preference. The beige is more classic in style and color, and the caviar is great for everyday use.

The bordeaux is gorgeous! It is edgy and hip. However, the ones I have seen were very scratched up, so if that is something that bothers you, then I'd go with the beige. For me personally, I prefer the caviar leather in beige.

you ladies made some excellent points. i also agree that the beige is a staple for every season; that's why i want to get it. i love how classic & timeless it is.

the bordeux...man, that color is just amazing! i was also wondering about the chain...not sure i love it, but i do like it.

i am soooo confuzed...:confused1:

^^it's a good kind of confusion to have though, hehe, b/c both bags are nice to have and either choice is a good one. i had to come back to look at your picture of the bordeaux b/c i remember liking it immediately when i first saw it. i took too long to go back to the store though and can't find it now...

if you want a timeless bag i think the beige can't go wrong. but if you want something that pops, the red is the obvious choice. i love the rock-n-roll chain b/c it's like mixing something totally industrial looking with the luxe of chanel...a killer combination for me!

Well this is a hard decision..
I would say the beige because it is so versatile and
Is a great wardrobing piece- meaning it fits with all..
The Bordeaux wont go with everything, it’s a every once in a while bag..
With that said- the beige will always be around and available- easy to find- but
With the Bordeaux- I am not positive- aren’t they a limited item- are they readily available
And easy to find ?’
Well I am no help..
I would say go for the beige- it’s the best piece for your first and it is so versatile and when you got the
Extra money go ahead and splurge and have fun- get the red