Decisions... Decisions...

Hi i think Black also I just brought the 277 and I feel like I can wear it with anything but that is just me you should put both on and keep looking in the mirror you will know good luck and may the best bag win (lol)

Thanks everyone for your input. Don't know what I would do without TPF!:tpfrox:

After "discussing" with my DH and him ignoring me half of the conversation:cursing:, I have decided to keep the Lt. Silver. It is loud and "in your face" flashy but I figured if I spend so much $$ on a bag, might as be one that will scream "LOOK AT ME!"

Thanks again ladies!!

:lol:and about:blah: about your DH ignoring you! Anyhow, i'd have kept the metallic black BUT i do appreciate your logic as to why u kept the silver-- the light silver IS very eye catching and very gorgeous!

if you already have a black chanel flap then i would say stick with the light silver. if you don't, go for the metallic black :smile: good luck with whatever you decide but pick the bag that makes your heart flutter.

to me the light silver looks exactly like tacky FOIL and it's very showy. no offense to those who has it. if you're considering versatility, def the metallic black. it's personal preference, don't get a bag just because everyone on the forum wants it/ covets it. i have both the dark silver and metallic black. consider the dark silver if you still want bling but not BLING BLING.. steal me BLING. JMHO.

Well, as someone who has both the dark silver 226 and the light silver 225 reissues, with the metallic black 226 reissue coming soon (haha, assuming my SA calls me, ahh), I don't think that you can make a bad decision regarding the bag that you decide to keep. :smile:

Ultimately, one's bag choice comes down to personal preference, and I think that the light silver is anything but tacky, because the leather is subtly and beautifully distressed, coupled with the MM reissue lock, and not a more "showy" cc closure (JMHO). Of course, the light silver is definitely a take notice, blingier color, and heads will turn... though personally, I find that to be part of the appeal of the bag (certainly, it's not a tacky, cheaply constructed $2 bag), and not a deterrent. :smile: Ahh, I see that you're keeping the light silver... I'm sure you'll love it, have fun wearing with it!! :tup:

I would go for the black metallic too, the look is more versatile. The light silver looks a bit too flashy for my taste. But again, I have never seem the light silver irl...I might change my mind if I did...lol. Glad you have made your choice and hope you will enjoy it for many years...any modeling pics?

Thanks everyone for your input. Don't know what I would do without TPF!:tpfrox:

After "discussing" with my DH and him ignoring me half of the conversation:cursing:, I have decided to keep the Lt. Silver. It is loud and "in your face" flashy but I figured if I spend so much $$ on a bag, might as be one that will scream "LOOK AT ME!"

Thanks again ladies!!

You made good choice. I have a lt. silver also. Go for the black patent instead of the black metalic if you want a black one. HTH