decisions, decisions

kay t

Feb 9, 2007
Hi, I am new to the forum, and I need some advice! I only have a couple of coach bags, a large black hamptons, a white with brown satchel, and a pink shoulder legacy. I recently purchased the hippie flap bag in whiskey, but now think the strap is to long. I am wondering if I would like the large carly signature instead? Any words of wisdom?

Hi there! Welcome to the forum. I am sure you will love it here.

I would definitely agree to go to a store and "try a few bags on" - the Ali does sound like a great alternative.

Good luck and have fun!

I agree with everyone else. Ali sounds like a good alternative, but also quite a few of us on here are in love with the Carly, so I'm sure you will get lots of suggestions to go with that.

Thaks for all the good advice! My problem is that we don't even have a coach store in the state in live in:sad:.

We have an outlet store but thats about it. So It is hard for me to try on bags(although Nordtrom and Dillards carry coach, but only select styles). I think I wil try and decide between the Ali in Whiskey and the large sig.Carly in kahki & brass and saddle. Is the large Carly too large??HMMMMM.....