decisions, decisions... What would you do?

i have both, and i love them to death. i got the Speedy 25 first, and i just got the Duomo about 3 weeks ago :love:. they do look similar, but the Duomo is much more elegant and a bit professional-looking somehow; i plan to use it for work

I thought about it also.....

But I vote no....b/c when carried, it does look simular even though it is a completly different bag....and the Speedy is much cuter in my opinion....go for something else......my 2 cents.....:smile:

Thanks everybody for your thoughts.

I love them both too. If I did not have the speedy, then I would definitely get the duomo. But it seems excessive if I get both unless the funds is not an issue.

I am still thinking about what I am going to get. It is so hard....

I have both bags aswell -
I like the speedy a lot in Damier -- I really don't care for it in Monogram anymore. I bought the Damier when it first came out as well, I just thought it looked awsome. Personally, what I don't like about the speedy is that everything drops to the bottom,and then the bag sags.

The duomo is more structured, and doesn't have the "Sag" effect.
Another thing to keep in mind, is the hardware on the Duomo is MUCH thicker than traditional pieces, and I could not even fit the Pastilles MC on my bag (Sigh :sad: ... You really need to try loading up the speedy and seeing how you feel.

PS: sorry-- forgot to mention, speedy is colapsable .. as the duomo is not.
I love my speedy for when I travel, cause I can flat pack it and throw it in the suitcase - Just another thing to consider I guess.

Great pics Blackbutterfly, thanks!
I had the same thoughts - they look similar but the speedy is almost 1/2 the price so I got the speedy. But now that I have the speedy, I totally agree that the structured look of the duomo makes it look classier, a more formal bag. Depends on your lifestyle and use.

Still love my speedy :smile: