Decisions, decisions...what to buy?

Odette

<3 life
O.G.
Aug 20, 2007
Ok, so I have been given an unexpected amount of money. I am putting $100 in my IRA but I will have approximately $400 leftover. I need a dark brown bag, as all I am carrying right now is my black leather large Carly. It needs to be fairly big (not necessarily as big as the large Carly or anything) and I would prefer leather. It needs to be able to go to the office, as it will double as a work bag. I'm not too crazy on the "C" pattern, unless it is dark and blends in. Basically, I need a classy, beautiful bag that goes with a lot.

What bag should I get? I'm open to suggestions, and add pictures if you can! :smile:

Ergo tote: (wanted to add that this is my favorite, I have it in turquiose!)

11285_B4CH-1_d2.jpg

Hampton's medium carryall:

11047_B4AC-1_d2.jpg

Chelsea hobo (medium):

10947_B4CH_d2.jpg

Yeah, I threw the Hampton bag in because it's more 'business-like' but the tote is my very favorite. It's not heavy, fits a lot in it for the size and I think it's classy! I love my turquoise tote in that size.

Hmm...here's another vote for the Ergo...it's classy, functional, and structured, yet soft and can be casual!

If you aren't feeling the Ergo, how about a Gallery Tote?? Simple and functional.

11500_B4MA-1_d2.jpg

Ooh I like the Gallery tote! Looks like it will go a lot...

Does anyone have the Hamptons Leather Signature Medium Carryall? Any pics in action? I've never seen one in person...

Ooh I like the Gallery tote! Looks like it will go a lot...

Does anyone have the Hamptons Leather Signature Medium Carryall? Any pics in action? I've never seen one in person...

The Gallery tote is gorgeous!

I don't have the carryall but I can tell you that if it comes in chocolate signature, it's to die for! I'm not a siggie gal but got a bleeker bag in chocolate signature and it's just beautiful! Let us know what you get! :tup: