Decisions, decisions... What do you think?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. So I need a wallet. I don´t really feel like a grown-up yet so even though I love Bearn it´s just too much for me. At the moment I have this ugly green thing that I paid 4 euros for. (You would laugh, hard, if I showed it to you.) Now I´m ready to upgrade. My first choice vas Dogon combined but then I realised that it´s way too big for me. Then I was thinking about this combination: Clarisse GM, Calvi card holder and possibly Bastia coin puse. But then just today I realised there is this most wonderful thing called Dogon compact! That is like Clarisse+Bastia. Am I right? I usually carry few cards, some coins and some bills. So finally my question is: do you think that Dogon compact would work for me? Or should I get all three?

I would really appreciate your help! :heart:

2. Oh and one more thing. Is the Dogon compact easy to get? Or is it somewhat rare?

3. I'll say go with the Dogon compact :tup: You'll go GRAZY fiddling with three different purses. I believe you'll find a nice collection of Dogons at FSH :okay:and they will be happy to let you try out all the models before deciding.

4. I think you are right MsReya. The thing is that once again my plans have changed. I was supposed to go to Paris in few weeks but instead I´m going to Strasbourg in May and then to Asia for three weeks in June-July. Well I just hope there is lovely Dogon compact waiting for me in Strasbourg...