Decisions, Decisions...Pale Pink Box or Calcaire Twiggy

Which one is a keeper: Pale Pink Box or Calcaire Twiggy

• '06 Pale Pink Box

• '05 Calcaire Twiggy

Results are only viewable after voting.
It looks like the '05 Calcaire Twiggy is winning, but just to make sure, here are a few pictures of me with the bags.

'06 Pale Rose Box & '05 Calcaire Twiggy at the same time:
rose_calcaire_me.jpg

'06 Pale Rose Box:
pale_rose_box_me.jpg

'05 Calcaire Twiggy:
calcaire_twiggy_me.jpg

Defintely agree tht the box looks great on u. U wear the box so well. Buttt, personally,...

i like calcaire as i'm not a fan of pink. i mean i don't want to obviously carry pink bag. Tht's why i love calcaire & it's pink undertone. I really think tht calcaire is such a unique color :drool:. I'm also searching for calcaire city in mint condition :wlae:. Hope i find this baby soon!!

Btw, i don't think u go wrong with any decision u've made. Both bags are gorgeous IMO!!!

I still vote for the calcaire even though you look great with the box.

Why did they have to go and discontinue that style?:cursing: The new jaune would be perfect in the Box style.......sorry to get off topic.

Mmmm....side-by-side, I would have to go with the pale rose box. It could be just that the white shirt you are wearing is better with the more saturated pink color, though. I really like my calcaire with khaki colors.

Hey girls! Thanks for all your comments and votes.

It's really a tough decision...but when I look at the pics I think the Twiggy shape handles my curves better.

The Pink Box is totally cute, but I think the Calcaire Twiggy is more proportioned with my body. I look smaller and slimmer with it. Plus, I'll be able to carry more stuff!

calcaire_from_behind.jpg

Hey girls! Thanks for all your comments and votes.

It's really a tough decision...but when I look at the pics I think the Twiggy shape handles my curves better.

The Pink Box is totally cute, but I think the Calcaire Twiggy is more proportioned with my body. I look smaller and slimmer with it. Plus, I'll be able to carry more stuff!

calcaire_from_behind.jpg

I think this is the right decision!! I vote Calcaire!!