Decisions decisions...need some advice!

Twinklette

Over*the*Rainbow
Feb 22, 2006
Ok I have been eyeing several bags: LV Cabas Piano, Manhattan PM, Panda Pochette and Vernis Reade PM in Marshmallow.

Thing is, I can only get a few of these. I definitely want the Cabas. So it's either:

1) Cabas with the Manhattan PM or
2) Cabas with Vernis Reade PM and panda pochette.

Which way would you go??? I'm trying to build my LV collection again.

Thanks!

i say the Cabas and the Manhattan PM. I have the Manhattan PM, and it's a great bag. It's very classic, and the two pockets in front come in very handy.

I love the Manhattan PM, but I vote for the Reade and panda pochette, since they look different than the monogram canvas. Well, the pochette is monogram, but the panda is cute :P You'd also have three bags in different sizes - cabas piano large, reade medium and pochette small :nuts:

True I didn't think of that. Is vernis hard to keep nice though? I love the marshmallow color, so me :smile: Anyone know if there's a cell pocket in it?

Cristina said:
I love the Manhattan PM, but I vote for the Reade and panda pochette, since they look different than the monogram canvas. Well, the pochette is monogram, but the panda is cute :P You'd also have three bags in different sizes - cabas piano large, reade medium and pochette small :nuts:

Twinklette said:
True I didn't think of that. Is vernis hard to keep nice though? I love the marshmallow color, so me :smile: Anyone know if there's a cell pocket in it?

As long as you're careful about not setting it on newsprint or anything else that would cause color transfer, or getting pen marks in/on it, I think it'll be fine :amuse: The Vernis would probably be easy to clean with a soft, damp cloth. Not sure about the cell pocket. I looked at the framboise one at LV a couple of weeks ago, but I didn't notice if it had one or not. I want one, too, I'm looking on eBay for a used one for my birthday gift from the bf :nuts:

I really like the manhattan PM, but I looove the panda pochette. I'm a little iffy on the reade, it doesn't zip at the top plus light colours for vernis are more prone to colour transfer.

How about the cerises pochette - is that just as cute? I have a cerises speedy so would that be too much cerises stuff? I love the panda but it's at least $100 more than the cerises pochette if I buy it off a reputable ebay seller. I kind of like the fact that w/the cerises pochette I can have one side that is plain mono.