Decisions decisions...need some advice!

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Ok I have been eyeing several bags: LV Cabas Piano, Manhattan PM, Panda Pochette and Vernis Reade PM in Marshmallow.

Thing is, I can only get a few of these. I definitely want the Cabas. So it's either:

1) Cabas with the Manhattan PM or
    2) Cabas with Vernis Reade PM and panda pochette.

Which way would you go??? I'm trying to build my LV collection again.

Thanks!

2. i say the Cabas and the Manhattan PM. I have the Manhattan PM, and it's a great bag. It's very classic, and the two pockets in front come in very handy.

3. I love the Manhattan PM, but I vote for the Reade and panda pochette, since they look different than the monogram canvas. Well, the pochette is monogram, but the panda is cute :P You'd also have three bags in different sizes - cabas piano large, reade medium and pochette small :nuts:

4. I agree with Cristina, I vote for #2 choice: Cabas with Vernis Reade PM and panda pochette.

5. what do you guys think of the peach graffiti pochette instead of the panda one? I think the graffiti one is kind of cool and different...

Thanks!

6. I don't like the graffiti too much. The panda is much cuter.

7. True I didn't think of that. Is vernis hard to keep nice though? I love the marshmallow color, so me :smile: Anyone know if there's a cell pocket in it?

8. As long as you're careful about not setting it on newsprint or anything else that would cause color transfer, or getting pen marks in/on it, I think it'll be fine :amuse: The Vernis would probably be easy to clean with a soft, damp cloth. Not sure about the cell pocket. I looked at the framboise one at LV a couple of weeks ago, but I didn't notice if it had one or not. I want one, too, I'm looking on eBay for a used one for my birthday gift from the bf :nuts:

9. I like the grafitti but in black and white.

10. I really like the manhattan PM, but I looove the panda pochette. I'm a little iffy on the reade, it doesn't zip at the top plus light colours for vernis are more prone to colour transfer.

12. #2 without a doubt!

13. Reade tote doesn't have a cell pocket.

i choose #2 too :smile:

15. How about the cerises pochette - is that just as cute? I have a cerises speedy so would that be too much cerises stuff? I love the panda but it's at least $100 more than the cerises pochette if I buy it off a reputable eBay seller. I kind of like the fact that w/the cerises pochette I can have one side that is plain mono.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice