Decisions, decisions.. I need a vote on 08 blues.

CTgrl414

Mar 3, 2007
So now after seeing spy pictures and hearing opinions on colors, my mind is spinning with the bags I want. I'm currently waitlisted for a turquoise twiggy, but today my mind was plagued by the beautiful picture of a turquoise PT, possibly GGH? Also, this electric blue is driving me crazy, and I'm possibly lusting a EB SGH PT, or city.

So, quick vote/opinions.. if you were me and could only get ONE (eep) of the following, which would you get: turquoise twiggy, turquoise GGH PT, Electric Blue SGH PT, or Electric Blue City?

Fyi, I currently have a jaune city and blueberry day (but this is moving to a new home soon).

Thanks ladies!

ooh tough one, but i think i'd get the EB PT in GGH.

ARGH but having said that the twiggy in turquoise would be gorgeous...

Hmm...ok i change my mind i'll go for the turquoise twiggy for wearability and functionality....:P

So now after seeing spy pictures and hearing opinions on colors, my mind is spinning with the bags I want. I'm currently waitlisted for a turquoise twiggy, but today my mind was plagued by the beautiful picture of a turquoise PT, possibly GGH? Also, this electric blue is driving me crazy, and I'm possibly lusting a EB SGH PT, or city.

So, quick vote/opinions.. if you were me and could only get ONE (eep) of the following, which would you get: turquoise twiggy, turquoise GGH PT, Electric Blue SGH PT, or Electric Blue City?

Fyi, I currently have a jaune city and blueberry day (but this is moving to a new home soon).

Thanks ladies!
Girlie, i think EB w/Gold Hardware in Brief will look amazing too. :tup:

If you're going to use it for work or to schlep around stuff then the PT or city would be the way to go - if you're going to carry a bit less then I'd vote twiggy. And - so far, I'm lusting after the EB - so my vote would go there. Though, who's to say what time will show....

i'd say EB, but that turq twiggy seems to be soo gorgeous....mmmmhh hard decision, and i know i'm not helping :drool:

so ok, if i have to choose then, i'd go for the EB

I'll have to see both colors IRL first.
If EB is a very bright and pop color, then i'll say RH City/PT.
If its more subtle and dark, i'll vote for GSH PT.
Same with the Turquoise too.
Ok, just realized i'm not helping at all. :P
Guess i'll be in the same predicament too, choosing between Turquoise and EB!