Decisions decisions...HELP!!!

sheisgi

O.G.
Jan 22, 2013
I'm so undecided about how to use my PCE and I could use some help. The choices are on my wish list so it's not like it's either or but a matter of when. My biggest concern is always will they discontinue a bag or sell out of it before I get to it...so... using your expertise which should be my next purchase?

I'm interested in the following:

1. the legacy leather large wristlet in yellow, punch, mint or tourmaline. I want a yellow or punch color to add to my collection and thought a wristlet may be more practical than a bag----
OR the colorblock in parchment/citrine or watermelon sand

2. the LEGACY WEEKEND TICKING STRIPE PHONE WALLET CROSSBODY: it's new and I do love a small crossbody for date night. i love the pink/lime color

3. Legacy leather basket clutch: i would like the mint. Getting this in mint would mean no mint in the legacy wristlet

4. LEGACY WEEKEND PRINTED SIGNATURE SHOULDER BAG is new but looks like a fun summer bag.

I'm not in the market for a bag right now aside from the one listed (hubby has the side-eye going on) but things could change lol. Any help you can give me on these would be helpful. I may buy more than one so if you feel strongly about more than one let me know. Don't want to kick myself about what won't be there...

Attachments

• basketclutch.jpg
    basketclutch.jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 297
  • largewristlet.jpg
    largewristlet.jpg
    5.9 KB · Views: 298
  • wallet crossbody.jpg
    wallet crossbody.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 305
  • summersiggy.jpg
    summersiggy.jpg
    79.4 KB · Views: 298
I'm so undecided about how to use my PCE and I could use some help. The choices are on my wish list so it's not like it's either or but a matter of when. My biggest concern is always will they discontinue a bag or sell out of it before I get to it...so... using your expertise which should be my next purchase?

I'm interested in the following:

1. the legacy leather large wristlet in yellow, punch, mint or tourmaline. I want a yellow or punch color to add to my collection and thought a wristlet may be more practical than a bag----
OR the colorblock in parchment/citrine or watermelon sand

2. the LEGACY WEEKEND TICKING STRIPE PHONE WALLET CROSSBODY: it's new and I do love a small crossbody for date night. i love the pink/lime color

3. Legacy leather basket clutch: i would like the mint. Getting this in mint would mean no mint in the legacy wristlet

4. LEGACY WEEKEND PRINTED SIGNATURE SHOULDER BAG is new but looks like a fun summer bag.

I'm not in the market for a bag right now aside from the one listed (hubby has the side-eye going on) but things could change lol. Any help you can give me on these would be helpful. I may buy more than one so if you feel strongly about more than one let me know. Don't want to kick myself about what won't be there...

I will tell you what I know about the large wristlet because that is the only one I own. While I think it is a great size, love the tassels and the cc slots inside, and also that the wrist strap is detachable, I do not love the rounded base! I don't like that if I take it out of my bag and set it down, it will not stand up! I wanted to use it for a cosmetic case, but it's just not useful for that for me. It is a great little item to use for a small clutch, though. It is a great size for that. Also, it's great for organizing things in your larger bag. It also seems to be selling out in the original legacy colors so if you want tourmaline, I would definitely grab it now and do not wait. The other colors are newer so may not go away as quickly. I personally love the color block one and if I remember correctly it has an outside zipper pocket which would make it even better as a clutch.

Good luck with our decision making! You could just ease your mind and get EVERYTHING and then you won't have to worry about missing out. :smile:

I will tell you what I know about the large wristlet because that is the only one I own. While I think it is a great size, love the tassels and the cc slots inside, and also that the wrist strap is detachable, I do not love the rounded base! I don't like that if I take it out of my bag and set it down, it will not stand up! I wanted to use it for a cosmetic case, but it's just not useful for that for me. It is a great little item to use for a small clutch, though. It is a great size for that. Also, it's great for organizing things in your larger bag. It also seems to be selling out in the original legacy colors so if you want tourmaline, I would definitely grab it now and do not wait. The other colors are newer so may not go away as quickly. I personally love the color block one and if I remember correctly it has an outside zipper pocket which would make it even better as a clutch.

Good luck with our decision making! You could just ease your mind and get EVERYTHING and then you won't have to worry about missing out. :smile:

Enabler!!!!!!!!!!! lol
Thanks for that! Tourmaline it is. I do hate hearing that it won't stand. That would be great but not a deal breaker.

The two fabric bags are brand new so I think you can wait on those if necessary. I would get the basket clutch because that one sold out quickly in the colors it came in before, and mint seems to be so popular right now. If you decide you want tourmaline for the wristlet, you should get that now because it is an older color and may be hard to find if you wait. I think that if you get the mint for the basket clutch, you should get punch for the wristlet. I think punch is so different from mint so it will go with everything the mint doesn't.

1, 2, 4 then 3. I like them in this order. I don't know why exactly but I just don't like the basket clutch. I know everybody loves it so don't shoot me but I just don't like it. I love he large wristlet and I need to get a couple too. The weekend crossbody is adorable and it would be perfect for what you'd use it for. The weekend shoulder bag does look really fun but I like the smaller crossbody better. It's really cute!

The basket clutch is cute...but I need a long strap. There's just too many times that I need to go hands free quickly that it would only end up making me mad! That being said tho if that doesn't bother u I would go for that one especially in mint. That's the one that is more in danger of sell out more than the other stuff. U can always find a cute cross body or wristlet. The other summer type bag is cute but nothing truly unique.

The two fabric bags are brand new so I think you can wait on those if necessary. I would get the basket clutch because that one sold out quickly in the colors it came in before, and mint seems to be so popular right now. If you decide you want tourmaline for the wristlet, you should get that now because it is an older color and may be hard to find if you wait. I think that if you get the mint for the basket clutch, you should get punch for the wristlet. I think punch is so different from mint so it will go with everything the mint doesn't.

That's my struggle. I think I've narrowed the colors down at least. I think the wristlet in punch or tourmaline...

Selling out of the basket clutch is my deepest fear because I do love it. I think I've decided on that one.

1, 2, 4 then 3. I like them in this order. I don't know why exactly but I just don't like the basket clutch. I know everybody loves it so don't shoot me but I just don't like it. I love he large wristlet and I need to get a couple too. The weekend crossbody is adorable and it would be perfect for what you'd use it for. The weekend shoulder bag does look really fun but I like the smaller crossbody better. It's really cute!

I so love that crossbody. I just hope the strap is long enough...
I didn't fall in love with the basket clutch right away. It grew on me. Hubby thinks I should get a more practical color if i choose it.

The basket clutch is cute...but I need a long strap. There's just too many times that I need to go hands free quickly that it would only end up making me mad! That being said tho if that doesn't bother u I would go for that one especially in mint. That's the one that is more in danger of sell out more than the other stuff. U can always find a cute cross body or wristlet. The other summer type bag is cute but nothing truly unique.

I do prefer a crossbody over any other bag. You do have me thinking about the frustrations of wanting your hands free. As I think about it, there's hardly ever a time when I've had a non-crossbdy that I didn't find myself frustrated about it at some point. At the movies, I can leave it on me. At church, I can leave it on me. Lemme think :thinking:

I kind of think in the long run u might find urself feeling like u missed out on the clutch if it does sell out. Heck it may not sell out and may go to outlet, but who knows...that's with anything.

Sure it may b kinda impractical but if it sells out u may find urself thinking of all these ways that u could have used it (like ur already doing with church and movies!) I'd say go for it...it might not b ur go to bag but it seems like in this case ur not looking for an everyday anyway. Yes it would b nice if it had loops for a longer strap but I suppose that would take away it's appeal.

And go for the mint! It's so pretty! My hubby says the same thing about impractical colors! The very same thing.

I so love that crossbody. I just hope the strap is long enough...
I didn't fall in love with the basket clutch right away. It grew on me. Hubby thinks I should get a more practical color if i choose it.

Ask the online chat reps, they might know or call customer service. Someone should be able to find out for you I'm sure.

will do! This FOS sale may have me limited now. I got the yellow I wanted in the poppy glam tote. I'm thinking that I will get the Basket in Mint (my choice) or Camel (hubby's).