Decisions, decisions... handbags or jewellery?

1. hi ladies! i am in such a dilemma...

i have enough funds to purchase either a black deerskin medium luxe bowler ($2160) or this tiffany necklace... ($2500).

which should i get? i want them both... i really want a hardy every day bag... but o the necklace would look soooo pretty on! :girlsigh:

please advise...

18420082_fl_lrg.jpg
  2. i vote for the bowler simply because it would be more practical (in terms of use and viewability) than the necklace. i agree that the necklace is very pretty though

3. it's a pretty necklace, but i must say did it worth the 2500$? the grams, carats?
    pretty necklaces can almost be found in most jewelry stores, so i would say bag :P

4. The Tiffany piece is unique and uncommon and it can be part of your heirloom. Diamond and precious metals will almost always remain in good condition forever and u can give it to your children or grandchildren. It also has a better resale value in times of difficulty lol. I say Tiffany.

5. I'd prefer the bag between the 2.

6. I am of no help. I love them both!

7. I vote for the bag :yes:

8. Personally, I would choose the bag.

9. I was in this position last year. I had to chose between two very unique Stephen Webster pieces (pics) or a Hermes Kelly. :hysteric: The ring and neclace won as it was going to be very difficult to get them in the future. I absolutely made the right decision. I purchased my Kelly this year instead. :yahoo: Is the Tiffany's piece part of the permanent collection? If it, is I would get the bowler and wait to buy the necklace later. If it is a limited edition piece and you know for sure that you will be very upset if you can't get it in the future, get in now.:heart:

neckj.JPG ringj.JPG
  10. This lock and key is a permanent line. Actually this design is not unique to Tiffany. U can get it at a lot of places with better prices. Even LV has something similar. I feel that Tiffany has nicer diamond pieces like the mini-bean with pave diamond which is absolutely exquisite!! I'm biased, I prefer jewellery to anything else so I still say spend on jewels!

11. the high price is mainly for the design i think. the diamonds in total are only .14 carats. it is set in platinum. i have a simple elsa peretti solitare and love it to bits!

12. oooh, rose. your ring and necklace are gorgeous! :girlsigh:

as maguses said, the piece is part of their permanent tiffany hearts collection. i guessssss i could wait. summer is almost over and in the winter, nobody is going to look at my neck! i definitely do not want my luxe bowler to go the way of the cambon bowler (which i missed out on and am very sad about) :crybaby:...

thanks ladies!!! :smile: you guys always help me put things in perspective. heehee.

13. I would personally vote for the Bowler because the Tiffany necklace doesn't 'look' like it's worth $2,500 to me. It's definitely pretty nonetheless.

But the Luxury Bowler...it's LUXE alright.

14. with a classic style like that, i wouldnt spend for tiffany, ive seen that in macys, callahans, and other small jewelry stores. if it was more unique i would say skip the bag.

15. I'm gonna have to vote for the bowler. It's a pretty necklace though!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice