Decisions, Decisions! (Eye candy!)

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Well, after giving up hope of getting a decent Selma, I ordered the hamilton and the large sutton tote. To my surprise, a good Selma finally arrived! Now I get to choose between these beauties. I am a huge pink lover!!Sutton (luggage) will arrive today. If Macy's had the sutton in Fuschia that would have most likely ended my dilemma. I think I know which one I'm leaning towards but had to share these with you guys and get your wonderful opinions and input! :smile:

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1392903895.339998.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1392903906.681622.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1392903915.215971.jpg

2. That selma bag is gorgeous... The grommets go really well with the pink... :loveeyes:

3. Keep selma!

4. I love them both ! I actually have the selma, but I like the look of the lock and key !

5. Oh boy, such a hard decision. They're both beautiful and have their own unique look. If you carry lots of stuff then maybe the Hamilton.

6. I would keep the Hamilton. I love the gold hardware & I'm just not a fan of grommets.

7. Thank you guys! I agree, both beauties in their own way. I have to say I am LOVING tHe gold lock against that color but like the size of the Selma a bit more. I am tall though, 5'10" so I can pull it off. Just don't carry a ton. Keep the votes coming! :smile:

8. Both are gorgeous! Keep the selma.

9. My vote is for the Selma. I love the pink with silver grommets......

10. I really love the "sophisticated" look of the hamilton.

11. Both are beautiful. I like the look of the Hamilton more as I prefer the classic look over the trendy look(i.e. grommets). I also prefer the functionality of the Selma over the Hamilton (more specifically the fact that it has a zippered top instead of the snap closure on the Hamilton).

If you can't keep both, I would go with the one whose hardware you prefer more. It sounds like you like the look of the lock on the Hamilton versus the grommets on the Selma. So I would probably say the Hamilton is your best choice.

12. Hamilton

13. I'd say keep the Hamilton, it's so classic looking. You may not be feeling the grommets in a year or two :smile:

14. Hamilton ...

15. I love the Hamilton. Nordstrom's has a fuchsia dressy/sutton in large and medium.