Decisions, decisions, decisions....

brittyn

Apr 10, 2008
So, I've had my eye on buying a Galliera and after trying the PM in the store I decided that it was too small for me. So, I bought the GM in the Mono. I was planning on buying a Totally Damier Azur and Palermo GM on Monday, but I have fallen madly in love my Galliera GM in Mono that I'm thinking about skipping out on the Palermo GM and getting the Galliera GM in Azur.

Do you guys think I should just stick to my plan of getting the Totally in Azur and a Palermo GM or should I give up the Palermo and Totally bag and get the Galliera again in Azur?

Thanks!

I think you should sit back and enjoy your Galliera for 1 month- I know it will be hard

(:pout: I want them all NOOOOOOWWWWW!!!)

but I think then you will be in a better frame of mind if you want multiples in the same bag or want different styles. It's great to be in love tho, right?

Goodluck!

I would probably go ahead and get the Totally and Palermo like you planned, don't use them and try them out at home for a while, and then decide if you really want to exchange them for another Galliera. I like the idea of adding a few more different style bags first, and then adding the same bags in different patterns a little later, but that's just me. I think the Totally and Palermo are such great bags, it might be nice to have 3 really different style of bags! Good Luck with your decision!