Decisions, decisions, decisions... POLL TIME!

Which colour step?

• Black

• Plomb

• Tabac

• Ivory

• Violet

• Jaune

Results are only viewable after voting.
You definately won't be disappointed with a Violet Step! I love the size of the inside pocket, the firm base is a nice change from the City, Twiggy & Work styles, you can easily fit it over your shoulder too...

Attachments

• 002.JPG
    002.JPG
    120.3 KB · Views: 22
  • 016.JPG
    016.JPG
    114.2 KB · Views: 25
  • 031.JPG
    031.JPG
    114.2 KB · Views: 27
  • 028.JPG
    028.JPG
    116.3 KB · Views: 23
You definately won't be disappointed with a Violet Step! I love the size of the inside pocket, the firm base is a nice change from the City, Twiggy & Work styles, you can easily fit it over your shoulder too...

SOLD

Thanks KDC... I didnt realize you had one. It's amaaaaaaazing :drool:

Thanks for all the input people, I think I'll be going with the Violet Step!

i've read in some threads that some girls found violet to be too dark. if you want some colour yet nothing too 'poppish' i guess violet's it. this colour should go well with your blues and greys. the other option would be ivory. but can you handle light-coloured bags? ;)

i've read in some threads that some girls found violet to be too dark. if you want some colour yet nothing too 'poppish' i guess violet's it. this colour should go well with your blues and greys. the other option would be ivory. but can you handle light-coloured bags? ;)

Glossie, thats excactly what I am after...

I want colour, but darkish as I know I will ruin something like Ivory!

In the past the colours I've had is Rouge VIF, Blue India and Navy - so I think Violet will suit what I want.

The other colour I was taken by was Jaune but I think Violet is more practical for me...

I voted Jaune because the colours in your wardrobe sound a lot like mine, and I am waiting for my Jaune to arrive and hoping it will be a great colour for me!

The Violet is lovely too, though. That would be my second choice!