Decisions decisions....Chloe Faye

moi et mes sacs

Science Geek!
O.G.
Sep 22, 2007
hello, I am making a Faye decision and I never thought it would be so difficult. So far I am thinking....

1. Medium in espresso. Practical size, standout piece but perhaps a bit heavy?
2. Small in Sienna red. Beautiful colour, will not fit as much but advantage all leather , I do worry about suede. Lighter. Won't fit as much.

Any opinions? Does anybody own both?

Thanks in advance.

I think they are both beautiful and both have different functions. Chloe Medium Faye is so classic and cool. It can be worn all day casually or dressed up to work. Looks great out for dinner too in smart casual attire. It fits heaps inside without looking like a massive bag. I highly recommend it, my Medium Chloe Faye is one of my favourite bags ever. and the espresso/carbon brown colour you chose is so practical and timeless.

The small one is a great colour too but obviously has a totally different function, can be worn comfortably all day and looks good for parties too. Good luck deciding. :smile:

Reactions: MooMooVT
I think they are both beautiful and both have different functions. Chloe Medium Faye is so classic and cool. It can be worn all day casually or dressed up to work. Looks great out for dinner too in smart casual attire. It fits heaps inside without looking like a massive bag. I highly recommend it, my Medium Chloe Faye is one of my favourite bags ever. and the espresso/carbon brown colour you chose is so practical and timeless.

The small one is a great colour too but obviously has a totally different function, can be worn comfortably all day and looks good for parties too. Good luck deciding. :smile:
Thanks for you great comments. I also think this bag has an edge in the bigger size. It's kind of more 70s . I love it but wonder if it will get too heavy when filled

Reactions: alice1
Thanks for you great comments. I also think this bag has an edge in the bigger size. It's kind of more 70s . I love it but wonder if it will get too heavy when filled
I don’t find mine too heavy at all I have the Tobacco colour with Suede Flap. The ones that are fully leather are a bit heavier. But if she prefer smaller bags get the Small Faye. :smile: