• 2.55 metallic dark pink reissue 226 rhw

• 2.55 distressed black reissue 227 ghw

• 2.55 distressed grey reissue 226 rhw

• 2.55 crackled patent black reissue 226 rhw

Results are only viewable after voting.

CHL

O.G.
Dec 1, 2009
I must sell one of my chanel flaps. I was on a ban but recently added one more flap. Couldn't resist. :P
I don't have any option to sell one and buy the same one in the future. My hubby really hates this. So, I really need to remove one from my collection.

I love,love,love everything I currently have and it's really hard to make a decision.

If you have to sell one of these, which one would you sell? Can anyone help?

10c red caviar jumbo
10c blue roi caviar jumbo
black caviar med/large ghw
dark beige caviar med/large shw
2.55 metallic dark pink reissue 226 rhw
2.55 distressed black reissue 227 ghw
2.55 distressed grey reissue 226 rhw
2.55 crackled patent black reissue 226 rhw

I agree with Bluekit. Otherwise, I would sell one of the m/l size bags just because I do not find the size as practical for everyday use. But, if you get use out of them, they are very good basics. Good luck with your decision!

Thank you bluekit! I recently added blue roi jumbo. That's why I couldn't resist even though I am on a ban. ;) phew.. it's a hard decision..

Thank you G&Smommy! I quite agree with your opinion. It's not that practical size. I was considering of selling black med/lg caviar, but it is such a classic. :sad:

And I need more opinions! :biggrin: Thank you in advance!

Its ahrd because I think you have such a loverly, rounded flap collection. If it were me, Id sell the black patent re-issue. I am not a fan of patent and to me, its an evening bag, and if you need a black evening bag, black m/l caviar GHW wins hands down IMO! Gorgeous collection, goodluck deciding!!

I would sell the 10c red caviar jumbo shw. I prefer it in blue and I feel like although a CC bag in red is gorgeous, so many people own it and the blue as well as the other colors you own are very unique or perfect classics such as the dark beige and the blacks that I would choose to sell the red over the other ones. Good luck with your decision!

I have a question.

I can pick out a new bag for Xmas. I really want a red classic flap in red. However, I saw a new bag named the take away that looks like a jumbo but it has these handles in the top that allow u to carry it like a handled clutch. It's $3000. The jumbo classic is also a bit pricey for me. $3000 is the highest I'd like to go.

Here is the link for a photo:

http://chicsfilles.blogspot.com/2011/06/chanel-winter-2011-2012-bags.html

What do u think?

You have an amazing collection of bags! I LOVE the 10C red & bleu roi!

I voted for the black patent to go because I'm not a fan of patent. I would rather keep your color flaps as those would be much harder to replace in the future. I would let go of the black patent because I think you already have the perfect, classic black bags with the m/l & 227.