• 10c blue roi caviar jumbo shw

• black caviar med/large ghw

• dark beige caviar med/large shw

• 2.55 metallic dark pink reissue 226 rhw

• 2.55 distressed black reissue 227 ghw

• 2.55 distressed grey reissue 226 rhw

• 2.55 crackled patent black reissue 226 rhw

Results are only viewable after voting.
I actually really like the black crinkled patent reissue. It can be dressy because it is patent yet edgy because of the distressed look and RHW. Also it can be worn with everything because it is black. I vote for selling the beige bag because it is plain and NMS.

:ty::ty::ty:
I'm really happy to hear all your opinions!!! Thank you :smooch:
I'm not yet decided, still keep thinking and thinking..

Thank you nat74, Martinibeach! It's really hard to make a decision. hehe :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
CoutureCat : Thank you! I quite agree with your opinion. I thought those two have quite similar purpose. And without doubt, m/l caviar ghw is such a classic, gorgeous bag. The only thing is the black crackled patent is so so pretty. :P
SashaRose : Thank you! Selling 10c red can be one possibility. Those two 10c bags really stand out and not easily wearable compared to others. I should think about which color will be more loved if I decide to sell one of those. Thanks! :smile:
CocoCaramel : Thanks for your opinion. Well, I might be biased. I only buy classic styles from chanel. I previously bought other seasonal styles from chanel but ended up with selling everything. I might add one or two seasonal bags if I fall in love at once. The bag you said looks gorgeous but I'm not tempt to buy it. If you really love it, then go for it. But if you want it because of its price, I don't think it is a good idea. 3k is already huge amount of money. Every penny should be spent for what we really love! :graucho:
ipekkeles : Thank you! It seems my lovely dark pink reissue is the least popular bag. Well, the problem is all of my bags are so lovely :'(
queenofchic : Thank you! I usually don't like patent leather bag, though I'm a big fan of patent shoes. :smile: Btw, is there any specific reason you don't like patent? That is the only bag I fell in love and bought in patent leather, and I do not have much experiences with patent leather. Is it hard to maintain?
lallybelle : Thank you!
GR33NT3A : Thank you for your opinion! I only considered black bags when I first bought chanel. But I feel like I look for colorful bags more and more. ;)
Sunnyday23 : Thank you for the advice! It's been a while since I last used my dark pink reissue. I will try to wear it soon and see whether I still love love love it.
piglett : Thanks! That is a really important thing to keep in mind, but I sometimes forget. :P
ChaneLisette : Thanks! Yes, I understand why ppl think it is a evening bag but I also think it can be worn with everything. I usually prefer ghw in black but in this patent I preferred rhw so that I can wear it with casuals. phew,, what a hard decision
sjunky13 : Thank you! I think it is really hard. I wish I can have some excuse to keep all. :P:P:P If you come back, please share any thoughts.. more and more ;)
lallybelle : hehehe I sometimes do that, too. Thank you lallybelle. Btw, I love your collection. Especially hg purple caviar! :biggrin: