Which purchase to make!

• GST and Medium Classic Flap

• GST and Boy BagBoy Bag and Classic Flap

• Boy Bag and Classic Flap

• Wait!

Results are only viewable after voting.

babyS.xx

Mar 3, 2013
So I own only a beige jumbo flap. I wanted to buy the GST in beige and another patent medium flap bag to add to my collection. Then I started eyeing up the boys.

I currently only have the budget for the GST and flap. I was thinking, should I wait and save up a little more for both the boy and the flap, and buy the GST later.
Or should I buy the GST and the flap and wait for the boy?

Also those who own both the GST and jumbo, would you say it is worth getting both?
I do hope to own all three bags it is more of a which to purchase first

I just cannot decide :shucks::shrugs:

Attachments

• Screen shot 2014-08-02 at 02.42.19.png
    Screen shot 2014-08-02 at 02.42.19.png
    163 KB · Views: 600
  • Screen shot 2014-08-02 at 02.45.40.png
    Screen shot 2014-08-02 at 02.45.40.png
    244.6 KB · Views: 600
Last edited:
I love the beige gst so I would vote this. :smile: it's also a different style than what you already have.

Sent from my iPhone using PurseForum mobile app

I love the beige gst so I would vote this. :smile: it's also a different style than what you already have.

Sent from my iPhone using PurseForum mobile app
Hmm I love it too it will be mine one day..! Hopefully! just fear for the meanwhile it might be too similar to my jumbo which is also in beige :sad:

I have both the flap and the GST and they serve different purposes. What about getting the GST in a diff color since your flap is also beige? I think get the GST in a diff color and the flap and wait for the boy. But if you definitely want a beige GST, then get the boy and the flap and wait on the beige since that's a color in your collection already.

GST and Medium Classic Flap. That Boy Bag is adorable, but it is too trendy and the metallic edging will be more difficult to maintain. The GST and Medium are both classic bags and together yield a great deal of functionality. Good luck deciding!:smile:

GST and Medium Classic Flap. That Boy Bag is adorable, but it is too trendy and the metallic edging will be more difficult to maintain. The GST and Medium are both classic bags and together yield a great deal of functionality. Good luck deciding!:smile:
Thanks, that was my concern. Its defo a 'seasonal' bag might look out of place in a few years :s

there are alleged price increases coming for both the GST and the Boy; the CF's just increased, so may be safe for a while on that one. If it were me, and I wanted all three but could only get two this time, I'd go for the two which are increasing in price and then plan out the third purchase for the near future. Looking forward to pics of your new acquisitions.

Buy the GST first, price will increase in fall =)
If you see a boy/classic flap in a color you like now go ahead and buy it since every season it will be slightly different unless you are going for the classic colors.

I have both jumbo and GST and find they are completely different bags that I use for different purposes - I love them both! I'd vote for GST and flap as the GSTs are rumoured to be going up in price. However, if you love a seasonal boy then jump on it whilst it is still available!

Hmmm I love classic flaps and boy bags so that is where I would invest in because I enjoy using them. However the GST is a very practical bag to have. So you have to decide on what would have more use in your lifestyle at the moment.

Very exciting! Show us when you get your bag!!

Hi, same thought with some others, those 3 bags serve different purposes. I have all 3:
- Flap (in maxi, not jumbo) ~ it's classy. You will never go wrong with this bag. Everyone who loves Chanel should have one i think. I usually take mine to dinner or weekend shopping trip.
- GST ~ only use mine when travelling. A really good bag for travel, easy to put in and out things (passport, cardigan, ipad, and bottle of water). And I really love how it has this small hook which I use to hook my wallet (it's really a safe bag for travel)
- Medium Boy ~ i love it so much that I can't find my next to purchase bag. I always compare all other bags to my boy. I love how it can go cross-body yet the elegant and classy looks.
As you have a flap, why not get GST and boy? Put the flap on hold. That way you will have chanel for every occasion. Good luck deciding.

I would go with the GST and boy because you already have the classic flap. I have two classic flaps and a boy bag and so far i've used my boy bag the most even though I just got it a week ago I've been using it daily since its so versatile. Im now eying a GST, good luck and post a reveal when u decide :smile: