decision time ladies..........PLEASE GIVE ME YOUR INPUT!!

which combo should I keep??

• signature carly & wallet

• leather carly & wallet

Results are only viewable after voting.

teemmmbee

O.G.
Nov 26, 2006
okay so during the last pce I got the choc sig med carly and the sig slim stripe wallet in all brown and they are still nwt's. I also got a black leather carly (also still nwt's) that I was planning on exchanging for the all brown one when that came in cuz I wasn't sure which I would like better - the sig or the leather. Well good news, the leather carly is in!!

so here is my dilema...............which goes better??

the sig carly & wallet or the leather carly & wallet??
attachment.php

Attachments

• choccombo.jpg
    choccombo.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 244
I think the wallet goes with both bags. For the carly in chocolate I would go with the siggy.. understated, beautiful... for ME the leather is just a bit too plain. You can't go wrong either way though.. post pics after you decide! :tup:

I think that both look great with the wallet, but I think that the chocolate leather Carly is beautiful, but I love the Chocolate sig Carly so much more. Not really sure why, just like the chocolate sig in the Carly shape.

I almost always say leather, but in this case, I love the chocolate signature medium Carly. If it were a large Carly, I would definately say leather. I also love the medium Carly in black leather, but not so much the brown. So my vote is for the medium chocolate signature Carly...or maybe the medium leather Carly in black.

okay so during the last pce I got the choc sig med carly and the sig slim stripe wallet in all brown and they are still nwt's. I also got a black leather carly (also still nwt's) that I was planning on exchanging for the all brown one when that came in cuz I wasn't sure which I would like better - the sig or the leather. Well good news, the leather carly is in!!

so here is my dilema...............which goes better??

the sig carly & wallet or the leather carly & wallet??
attachment.php

I voted for the signature because it's actually one of the bags I'm looking for. Anyway, I don't think you can go wrong with either because they are both gorgeous!

I think by now most of you know that I am a Coach leather girl. I very rarely am attracted to signature anything.

That being said, I actually prefer the chocolate sig in the Carly shape, to the leather. I agree with what some others have said, the style seems too plain in the all same colored leather. (I did like the parchment one though, because it had the contrasting brown accents and strap). I think Carly looks much better in the tone on tone signature.