Decision time... help please!

What should I spend my Saks points on?

• Geranium Le Fab

• Nimbus PM and David Yurman necklace

• Nimbus PM and LV accessory

Results are only viewable after voting.
Hi Speyta. I would go for the Le Fab. It's a beautiful bag!!! (my dream bag).

BTW, how do you accumulate Saks points? And, can you really use these points to purchase something from LV? That's awesome! :woohoo:;)

Hi Speyta. I would go for the Le Fab. It's a beautiful bag!!! (my dream bag).

BTW, how do you accumulate Saks points? And, can you really use these points to purchase something from LV? That's awesome! :woohoo:;)

You use your Saks Mastercard and it automatically awards points based on a point to dollar ratio. Here's all the info: https://www.saksfifthavenue.com/Sak...<>ast_id=1408474399545537&bmUID=1204175189329

Definitely recommended if you shop a lot at Saks! I don't think they used to accept the point money for LV but they do now and I'm totally taking advantage of that :graucho:.

Well everyone, I couldn't decide between the Nimbus and the Le Fab so I just got both :shame:. I'll post a thread with pics tomorrow, I would tonight but I'm feeling too tired for a photoshoot.

Well everyone, I couldn't decide between the Nimbus and the Le Fab so I just got both :shame:. I'll post a thread with pics tomorrow, I would tonight but I'm feeling too tired for a photoshoot.

LOVE the option you chose, a woman after my own heart. When in doubt, get EVERYTHING. And I can't wait to see pictures!

I'd go for the Le Fab in geranium (although I personally prefer it in either white or blue), but if you can get your hands on one then go for it! Suhali seems super durable too compared to the Nimbus. good luck with your decision!