Decision time AGAIN!! Vert Deau Brief or praline city

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
?

Vert Deau Brief or praline city

1. Vert Deau Brief

2. praline city

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. #1 Feb 7, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 7, 2010
    Hi ladies, i have a tough choice to make now.

1) Vert Deau Brief - US$688 ( this is a great deal, imo)
    2) praline city in GSH - US$1337

Which would u ladies go for. Opinions would be very very much appreciated. and i would like to make a decision asap. thank u:smile:

i also apologize for the repeated threads as i always have such a hard time deciding on color!

2. I voted Vert D'eau, which looks like a gorgeous color in pics (haven't seen it IRL). Praline seems just a bit washed out. With these light colors, make sure the corners & handles & cords are really clean, or that you won't be shocked if they're not...

3. i voted for vert d'eau...praline is too delicate and dull IMO

4. the corners of the vert d'eau have a little scuff but i can deal with it considering the price:smile:
    other than that, its in gd condition

5. Vert Deau - as I love a bargain! :P It sounds like a good price, but is it in the same condition as the praline? As it's a lighter colored bag I'd be careful, as MissFluffyCat said.

6. Vert D'eau :tup:

7. Here's another Vert D'eau vote! The color is gorgeous and I don't know what kind of hardware you're looking at but IMO it contrasts great with both regular and giant hardware.

8. I love the colour of Vert D'eau, but are you sure the brief style is for you? I almost bid on one myself until I realised I wanted something slouchier, i.e. the day style.

9. I voted for Vert Deau.
    Though I prefer the City to the Brief, I much prefer Vert Deau to Praline.

10. hmm..i was more attracted to the leather on the Vert D'eau rather than the style. Would the brief be a versatile style u tink? I already have a lilac city and i actually really like the city style a lot.

11. Vert Deau Brief gets my vote. Looks better than Praline imo

12. I voted for the Praline City simply because I do not like the Brief style so much and I'm a hard core City lover:girlwhack: But Vert d'eau is a much nicer color though so it's a tough decision... I have a VD City and love this color!

13. I would suggest you wait if possible, to get what you really want, rather than buying something in a style you are not familiar with and may not get much use out of.
    For the price of the praline in gsh you would be able to get a rh city in vert d'eau if you look around a bit. Possibly less. But it would be preloved though.

Under the balenciaga reference section I think there is a thread on the brief page with some modeling pics. If you feel like that is a style that could work for you then by all means get the brief! This style is now discontinued from what I heard so $688 sounds like a great price for a bag in one of the most desired colours.

Now I sound like I am pushing for you to get the brief, lol. It's so hard to choose between bals isn't it?

14. I'm a bargain shopper, so the Vert Deau would definitely be my choice!

15. Vert d'eau brief. Beautiful colour and the brief is a great style. Nice shape and large enough but not too large to tote every day.