Decision, preloaded Chanel flap vs epi alma

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi sweeties, which one should I pick ?

I saw an epi alma on the road and I was really loving it. It is in the prettiest orange color.
    However with that price I can get something really classic like a preloved Chanel flap. I do not have anything in Chanel in the past and really like the Chanel flap in black and gold hardware.

What should I do ? Help and suggestion please

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1395751576.039154.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1395751588.029497.jpg

2. Preloved, not preloaded lol !

3. I'd go with the Chanel, it's classic, plus Chanel price increases are much worse than LV, so bite the bullet now!

4. That's what I think as well, their price increase is insane :S

5. Chanel!

6. Chanel :smile: or maybe both eventually

7. Thanks a lot guys ! My husband suggested Chanel as we'll :smile: I guess it was a easy one :3

8. +1

I have the Alma and wish if bought a Chanel Classic Flap...

9. Chanel :smile:

10. Chanel flap!

11. Chanel 100%

12. love both
    I don't know...
    I feel the chanel is more classic
    but I would get more use of the alma

13. alma is prettier IMO...

14. #14 Mar 26, 2014
    Last edited: Mar 26, 2014
    I say the flap. its classic Chanel and with summer/spring approaching its definitely a great crossbody bag for hands free movement. I have a mono alma which i love dearly but its a work bag for me, I have a pink jumbo flap in lambskin and I wear it through out the summer time because its a great crossbody bag. I know this is the LV forum but Alma's are pretty easy to get a hold of, however Jumbo flaps are so classic and timeless that they get gone fast so good luck with your decision!

15. I like the Alma better :smile: