Decision on Garden party

umamanikam

O.G.
Aug 14, 2006
iam unable to decide between the canvas and GPT ,is the canvas strong ? also those who have this bag is it possible to use a purseket to keep the things organised ,because i dont know how i will tolerate everything falling in the middle with no organisation????:s
can the canvas and GPT be used on shoulder

Uma--are you trying to decide between the canvas GPT and the leather GPT? You should definitely be able to fit a purseket in there or another bag organizer like the medium bagmate (I use this one). A Chameleon bag insert might work better because the bottom is a bit wider and it won't topple over in the GPT. The canvas is very durable and is treated. If it gets stained you can bring it in to Hermes to get it cleaned. The canvas GPTs cannot be used on the shoulder unless you get one of the smaller ones that come with a removable shoulder strap. The larger sizes do not have this option.

thanks orchids ,the leather GPT does not have a shoulder strap isnt it ???what leather is the leather ones made of or are they different ones ,wanted the black with silk lining ,any other types --meaning leather without the lining???

Hi, Uma. I have a large orange ostrich-print purseket that I keep in my canvas (and rocabar) GPT. It is perfect! Here is a pic that I took a while back of the inside of my rocabar GPT with the purseket in it.

I carry the 35cm canvas GPT on my shoulder all the time (I use it once a week as an airplane carry on) but not the 30cm leather GPT. My brown bolduc GPT is lamb leather and my vermillon tohu bohu GPT is swift. I have totally fallen in love with swift leather!

Attachments

• insideRocabar.jpg
    insideRocabar.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 135