Decision on Galliera!

sporty86

Aug 7, 2012
Decision! My Louis Vuitton store has 1 Galleira AZUR pm left! It is more than I wanted to spend, but I have always liked the bag, and know I will never be able to buy a new one again! Help me decide if it's worth the extra money! I was just going to get a Neverfull GM, but I cant decide now! Please tell me your pro's and con'f if you have one! Thank you!

Get it while you can! You can always get a NF in a different print later on.... The Galliera has a much nicer lining and it's my most comfy shoulder bag.... and it goes with everything!

I have both a nf and the galliera in azur. I absoluetly adore my azur galliera. Its just so comfortable to carry and i use her mainly in spring/summer. If you can get it new then go for it! You will love, love, love, this bag. I see no cons to it at all. :smile:

I have a de neverfull. The strap in my azur galliera is waaaay more comfy than the Nf strap!

Hands down the galliera is a more comfy bag. I had a hard time with the price, but I got over it real quick once I had the bag at home ;) the lining is gorgeous, and so is the color.

My friend got to see and try on the soffi. She said the short strap on it wasn't as comfy as she had hoped. HTH!!:smile:

You girls are suppose to talk me out of it so I don't spend the money. I just bought my Delightful GM in August and had a hard time spending THAT money LOL. I just got my bank account to a nice number and I hate to see it dwindle. lol