Decision made!

Mar 26, 2007
Here's what I ended up with. Maybe against my better judgment because I know the blue Hamptons Weekend tote is SO versatile, but really, I've never had a fun bag like this and I wear a lot of brightly colored tank tops that match the stripes, as well as a lot of white. That and I think this bag stands out so much, I couldn't resist. I've never had a fun bag like this, mine are all either brown or black and very practical (since I sold my multi-stripe demi).

I never buy many deletes-- last time I bought two, and this time just this one, I didn't get the scarf or anything (thought I DO have the watercolor ponytail scarf to match this).

If I get a check today like I think I do, I might go back and get the blue (I keep hearing Court in my head "go with the blue, the watercolor is so high school" and I KNOW you're right, girl)!! ROFL. Maybe I'm trying to regain my college years back with the Watercolor... I'm only 24 after all... ah well, I think it's very pretty and I'm quite pleased with her. I'll post modeling pics later! :yes:

Attachments

• acdd_1.JPG
    acdd_1.JPG
    16.3 KB · Views: 39
  • ae0c_1.JPG
    ae0c_1.JPG
    18.6 KB · Views: 59
  • 79bd_1.JPG
    79bd_1.JPG
    18 KB · Views: 42
I like this bag and i think you made a good choice. You'll definitely get a lot of wear out of it.

It is a little young looking, but last week I saw a woman in her 60's carrying it and it looked really nice, fresh, and summery on her.

I think it's really cute.. and the main thing is that YOU are happy, because YOU are the one that will wear it.. if only I could take my own advice!! :roflmfao: As far as the age thing, you ARE young, and you only live once.. and I think if that's the worst thing you do is get a fun, colorful bag.. then bring it on girlfriend!! Enjoy it!!!!