Decision Decisions (Gris Mouette vs. Bleu Glacier)

Omg I can relate to that LOL I‘m obsessed with all the grey colors! I have a GM B35 and GA K28 and I want to add Etain and maybe Bleu Glacier because it‘s a beautiful blue/grey.
Would love to see a comparison pic of GM and BG too!!
Is Bleu Glacier only offered in Epsom leather?
I think BG may be offered in togo as well but, don't quote me on it haha. I saw a girl post one like back in december on insta.

Greys are my weakness. I think I am so drawn to the BG BECAUSE IT IS SO CLOSE TO A GREY. Unfortunately, I have been through enough very solid blue colors, selling them, and learned a lesson: blues are pretty, but not versatile enough for me to pull off as I am just so much more comfy in neutrals and greys sigh.

I think BG may not be enough “pop” for you.. At a glance, it looks very similar to GM if not side by side.

Haha, I have a Barenia K and am thinking about GM now. It never ends does it?
I totally agree.
OMG I WOULD DIE FOR A BARENIA K!!!!! If I were ever offered one, it would legit just complete my H collection haha.

Haha such an enabler thank you!!!! I have to say, I am such a sucker for greys and this BG is totally making my heart jump a beat. I am having this dilemma because last year, I literally passed on all the bags that were offered to me, except for one that I got while on my trip to France. It has been a while since I see a color that makes my heart sing, and not to mention a kelly. I think it is only the past 1.5 year that I began seeing how much I adore the kelly bag. I use to be just a birkin girl haha.

Can you go see it? And bring your GM with when you go? It sounds like to me that this bag give you all the feels and you should go for it if grays are what you love. So what if it’s similar A if that is what you love! I always ask myself- is I called my SA and passed on this bad right now would I feel relieved or panicked that I let it slip away?

For a cool 'pop' you may like pre-loved Ciel instead

Lol Ciel! Gone too soon. I found one very recently and I looooove it. It’s really pretty and very versatile, although ive noticed in some lighting it has a faint green undertone to it. The first pic is probably the closest to the actual color, except IRL it’s a bit softer/dustier:

93a1428f69b6041da402f022ff912786.jpg

2586e743023bc9ae4b7d498eb760442a.jpg

00d9a6599608de683328407a02332c15.jpg

Lol Ciel! Gone too soon. I found one very recently and I looooove it. It’s really pretty and very versatile, although ive noticed in some lighting it has a faint green undertone to it. The first pic is probably the closest to the actual color, except IRL it’s a bit softer/dustier:

Nothing better than a good photo shoot to help us all !!! Thank you ❤️❤️❤️

Reactions: lenaf4ever and BBC

Ciel is GORGEOUSSSSS. Such a nice pop of color and it looks so elegant with the palladium HW. Thank you so much for the pics!

Reactions: BBC
thank you SO MUCHJ!! this is so helpful!!! I think the BG is so beautiful and this really confirm my initial thoughts. I think the BG does have more of a blue hue/tint to it. I actually really love it!!!!
yes BG is v nice, the blue undertone only shows when it is side by side a true grey ie Gris mouette
otherwise BG appears grey on its own