Decision, decision....

mirason

Mommy of 3
O.G.
Jul 11, 2008
Hi everyone,

I hope all of you are doing well and enjoying your LVs in good health... My husband is offering me $5000 for our 10th anniversary next month...yeah!:yahoo:First i was very excited, but now i don't know what i should really buy...Is it proper to get a bag and accessories or get a piece of jewelry in diamonds to remember our milestone?:graucho:
As far as LV bags is concerned, i was thinking about getting a black MC Courtney PM and a ID wallet and maybe add an artsy MM...or just one LED bag, i haven't decided which one yet...
What do you all think? And what is really proper because i can always get those items later in the summer or fall...So, what do you say?:smile:

well do you want jewels? I say get one great piece that you want and if any left get a bag.

Yes, i do like jewels as well...but i kind of wanted to get that Courtney bag, but somehow it just doesn't feel right...I don't know...lol

Do you have a lot of jewellery pieces ?

To mark big annis, I personally prefer jewellery.

Yes i do have a lot of jewelry pieces....and usually to mark a big anniv, that is what i buy...i though i'll get something different this time around, but i'm not sure...lol

what a nice hubby!!! Have fun shopping

Thanks beljwl, he's a sweetheart!!

Get some bling and Congratulations on your Anniversary!

Get some bling and a bag CONGRATS

LOL...Thanks LVMOMMY and fashion_mom1

Last edited:
what do you prefer, jewellery or bags?? buy whichever you like to wear more of...

Hmmm, good question indeed teagirl1....I know my jewel might last me more years than the bag, but i'll probably wear the bag more than the jewel since i have a lot of pieces already....hmmm, that's a thoughy...lol:greengrin:

Buy jewelry and if you have any money left over use it to buy a bag.

Yeah, it seems like a the wise way to go, but i might not be able to squeeze that Courtney right now though...oh well, i'll just have to figure out something then...

I'm not really into jewelry so I would choose a bag. But I don't know what it is like to have an anniversary like that so I can only give a humble opinion. Congrats!:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

I'm not really into jewelry so I would choose a bag. But I don't know what it is like to have an anniversary like that so I can only give a humble opinion. Congrats!:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Thanks, indeed it's quite a big deal for us, i guess! I feel really grown up...lol

Congratulations on your anniversary. Whichever you choose to buy will should be something to remember your 10th anniversary.

Thanks, yeah that's the thing...but last year hubby got me the Mercedes GL for our 9th anniv...so obviously, he can't top that this year, lol....so, I will definitely remember 9th and 10th anniv.:yahoo:

You can get a nice 1 carat diamond F-H in color, VS1- SI2, Good - Ideal cut for 3 thousand and get a MC bag with the rest of the money!
1 carat of what though...i have quite a few of those in rings and earrings..that's the thing though...

My initial reaction was to say JEWELRY. However my hubby and I are celebrating our

40th Anniversary soon and I opted for LOUIS VUITTON!!!!!!

That is also what i thought of, but....i don't know...i might just let him pick since it's supposed to be his gift for me, lol....

Last edited: