Decision, decision...

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi,

I am having split decision between buying two different brands' hangbags. Do I go with Gucci or Louis Vuitton? I have been eyeing on tuquiose crocodile Irina or a while now, and finally they have it down to $7229. It's nearly 50% off...well, not exactly. But then, I also spotted Prefall collection of Louis Vuitton's suede Irene bag. It's a lot cheaper, and not to mention, there has been price adjustment to this bag too. It dropped from $4040 to a little over $3800. So which one would you get and "why"? :P

2. you got some reserved dough... LOL! I would buy LV only because I know the price remains the same.... for now that the sale is on going with Gucci... I would get the sale ones.... hahahaha! That's just me ...a cheapo!

3. I don't like suede bags (just gave my last suede bag away!) and I love exotics but I just can't afford any exotics! So it's any easy personally - I would go for the croc Irina.

4. Personally.. I will pick the Gucci Irina tote .. the LV irene bag is nice.. but again.. the suede kinda limit it's use a bit..the Irina seems to be all season bag, can dress up and down easily!!

5. When talking about Gucci croc - we're not talking about a bag for a season and it's such a beautiful colour OMG.

Gucci's croc is amazing

If I saw a woman walking along carrying that bag I would have total respect.

If I could get the croc Irina in turquoise or would do so without a moments hesitation

I've nothing against LV but hay - another expensive LV - nice but very safe
    and I've nothing against suede (although I wouldn't want another one right now)

Croc or suede - it would be a no-briner for me!

BTW is your name Irene by any chance? ;)

6. I loooooove the color of the Turquoise Croc Irina Tote. Original is $28,900 so at $7229 it's actually 75% off!! If I had the chance to snatch up that bag - I would! But $7K, shoot even $3.8K is way too much for my budget. Have fun choosing and let us know what you decide in the end.

7. Love that Gucci Irina tote in Turquoise croc - I've drooled over that since I first saw it on the website, so it definitely gets my vote.

8. Beautiful Gucci bag in such a beautiful colour. I don't like crocodile on everything, but this would be my dream bag - if you can stretch to it ---- go for it.

LV Irene, I've already forgoton about it.

9. I know! I love the color too. I never thought I might be able to afford it but Gucci is so good that way. They go on sale!

I went to NY to just to see this bag when it first came out and I too drooled over it and thought I would buy it if I won a lottery. But just my best of luck, I am getting a bonus check the next coming Friday and if I put the rest on my CC cards, I can definitely stretch it and make it my own baby!

What I worry about now is that it might go to outlets and I might have to chase it down. It will be a lot of work. I also worry that someone might snatch it and no more products! Okok...I am overthinking. haha.