Decision Decision...Neep help choosing one of those many Zippy Wallets

Which is the best or most wanted LV zippy Wallet

• damier ebene compact zippy wallet (newer one, smallest in size)

• monogram or damier zippy wallet

• monogram or damier zippy organzier wallet (the biggest one that got pen holder)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Any of those who use any of these wallets have problem with stuff falling off the wallet and there it is...everywhere on the ground....

It's how far the wallet falls open naturally when the zipper is fully opened... the zippy will not fully open up flat. This is especially good if you are in situations where you are pulling out money, credit cards, etc. and you don't want everyone to see what cards you have-- there is privacy and a bit more security. The organizer is great for travel, for passports and flat small documents (tickets, papers)-- great for unzipping on a flat surface to take things out. If you hold your wallet while you get money/credit cards out, I would go for the regular zippy. JMHO.

I much prefer the zippy wallet instead of the compact version, as I prefer to be able to see all the compartments (including the dollar slot) all at once.. For the compact wallet, I will need to do the additional step of opening the dollar slot to get my cash... A bit inconvenient I feel.