Decision, Decision, Decision!! Hermes Constance Elan or Lindy???

Oct 22, 2011
Hi Ladies I need your opinions!!!
I am getting a new bag for Christmas and I have a choice between
the Constance Elan in Etoupe or the Lindy 30 in Etoupe.
Which one would you guys get???
It is such a hard decision because they are so different and serve different functions also.... but I only have the funds to get one!!!
So please help!! Share your opinions!
Thanks so much!!:P:smile::smile:

I would take the Lindy because i could use them every day. Or often my DH gave me his stuff :wtf: (more than my own!) and than goodbuy little bag...
If you have a other Hermès big bag than chose the Constance.

Depends on your needs. If you're looking for a good sice day bag then definitely the Lindy. But I am a Constance girl and love the versatility and look of the bag. It forces me to take only what I need during the day but the bag adds unbelievable style to any outfit.

It is nice to have one constance, though they are adorable, they really aren't practical. I use my constance when I travel, or am sightseeing. It really holds nothing. The Lindy really is much more practical, you would be able to enjoy it every day.

I had a similar dilema, between the 2 I chose the Lindy because of the handles as I like hand held bags, can also be worn on the shoulder and it is such an unusual design it impressed dh a lot. Not to mention it is very roomy. Constance is beautiful but too copied and you can find similar ones in every brand lately. Really depends on your style too.
Etoupe is the best color.

thank you for all of your comments!!!
I forgot to mention something! I actually have a lindy 30 in orange already!!
Does that make any difference..?!!

It's hard for me to decide because I do love the versatility of a Lindy and I love Etoupe!! But I also love how classy a Constance looks like and I know it's harder to get nowadays right?

So.. the problem now is, should I get ANOTHER lindy in a color that I can use everyday? or should I get the Constance Elan, because I already have a Lindy..??
arrgghhhh so hard to decide!!!

thanks!!!

You are so so lucky, I have just sent my bro out to hunt a Lindy down for me. He went all over London and couldn't find it. He was even told by one of SA that there are 50 inquires on Lindy in one day!!! Whoa.

honhon said:
You are so so lucky, I have just sent my bro out to hunt a Lindy down for me. He went all over London and couldn't find it. He was even told by one of SA that there are 50 inquires on Lindy in one day!!! Whoa.

Seriously?? Wow, I didn't know lindy was so hard to get nowadays!! I always thought constance was harder to get!! I live in southern california and i see lindys now and then, but have never seen anyone carrying a constance! A friend of mine has a large collection of bags and she is kind enough to sell me one of them!! They are both still unworn!! So, yes! I am lucky!!