SonuJ2008

Handbag Convert
Dec 15, 2008
Calgary, AB, Canada
Hi Everyone

So I am stuck between 2 pairs of pigalles and an unexpected contender -

1) Nude Pigalle 100 with Nude Studs

2) Baby Pink Pigalle 120 with Baby Pink Studs

3) OR (and I just found these this minute) do I say goodbye to the pigalle and say hello to the nude altipump?

I want something I can pair with most outfits and while I know the nudes can do that, I am drawn the heel height on the baby pink pigalles. For anyone that has seen any of these in real life (or owns them) what do you think?

Also, if I go for the pigalle 100, do I keep need to size up or down? Am a 36.5 in a pigalle 120 shoe..

Thank You!

Attachments

mrl1005

Jul 25, 2012
New Jersey
SonuJ2008 said:
Hi Everyone

So I am stuck between 2 pairs of pigalles and an unexpected contender -

1) Nude Pigalle 100 with Nude Studs

2) Baby Pink Pigalle 120 with Baby Pink Studs

3) OR (and I just found these this minute) do I say goodbye to the pigalle and say hello to the nude altipump?

I want something I can pair with most outfits and while I know the nudes can do that, I am drawn the heel height on the baby pink pigalles. For anyone that has seen any of these in real life (or owns them) what do you think?

Also, if I go for the pigalle 100, do I keep need to size up or down? Am a 36.5 in a pigalle 120 shoe..

Thank You!
Pigalle 100 runs tts. Pigalle 120 is a full size down (or 1/2 down depending). I'm a 36.5 in pigalle 120 (black nappa spikes), and I wear a 37.5 in pigalle 100.

The nude and baby pink are both a personal preference. Some ladies on here hate them (resembles blemishes). While others adore them. Some feel the plastic spikes do not look as good as the metal spikes. Others like it. Ultimately it is your decision, but IMO I would buy them if the ability to return or exchange is a possibility if you are not pleased with the appearance of them.

Personally, the alti spike is a CL that does not work for me. The 38 is okay in the toe box, but I have heel slippage from the beginning. (At 160 heel hight that is not something I'd risk.) the 37.5 is an extreme toe cruncher and I can barely stand for a moment without wanting to rip them off my feet. If you are looking at this shoe, I'd also buy it if you are able to return it. (Or at least try to try on this style prior to purchase if buying second hand, consignment shop, eBay, bonanza, etc)

Hope this helps!!