Deciphering the Y# on the tag

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access is now open to Nordstrom card members! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away eight $200 gift cards to 8 lucky TPFers during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. http://forum.purseblog.com/chanel-reference-library/style-codes-and-dimensions-of-the-timeless-classics-485001.html

Hi, the above link is a great resource about how to read the tags. But I can't find a specific reference on how to decipher the Y# on the tag. For example, this attached tag is for a dark red 2.55 in 226 size from 14K (2014 fall act 2). A37587 is the 2.55 in 226 size. What does Y04150 mean? The bag is aged distressed calf with ruthenium hardware. Which numbers in the Y04150 represent the leather and hardware?
    Thanks so much for your help!

Attached Files:

2. oooh I'm very nerdy and would love to know too... hope someone answers soon! :smile:

3. Hmm, I guess no one knows... Please help! I really want to know!

4. 4150 is aged calf with ruthenium HW
    4634 is aged calf with Gold

Also for example:

Caviar with Silver Hardware Code: Y01588
    Caviar with Gold Hardware Code: Y01864

Lambskin with Silver Hardware Code: Y01480
    Lambskin with Gold Hardware Code: Y01490

5. The Y code describes the type of leather & color harware....The A code is the style of bag & C code is the color code. Hope that helps!

6. Thank you!! What's this attached code? One SA told me it's lamb but another says it's calf

Attached Files:

7. Sorry not sure.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice