Decifering Chloe Serial Numbers

HI- I have searched this thread extensively and cant seem to find the right answer. Can anyone decifer the Chloe serial numbers for me? It sounds like they typically indicate the date of manufacture, style, color and possibly season?

This is from a Chloe Marcie small cross body in Dove: 08-13-60-65

Can anyone help? Thanks!

Would love to know more specifics as well but you may find more results searching for Chloe "date code" instead of serial numbers. As two Chloe bags can have the same date code if they are of the same style and were made in the same factory. For example, two Chloe bags bought from Net-A-Porter (NAP) can have the exact same date code on them because they're the same style and came from the same factory.

I always thought the first set of numbers were the month of production the second set the year
And the last 4 digits where they were made?

That's what I kinda thought too...

In older Chloé bags, date code tag was like in this format:

XX XX XX

I have a bag now and have seen newer Chloé bags which have date codes like:

XX XX XX XX
MM YY ?? ??

So for example:

09 17 70 65

Would mean it was produced in September (09, 9th month of the year) of 2017 for the first two sets. The last two sets I'm unsure. One set may mean the factory code where it came from and the other set might be related to that Chloé style's own particular number whether it's a Drew or a Nile, etc. Which is which I'm not sure.

Here are a couple images I'm reposting from this blog. Chloe date codes and serial numbers vary a bunch, probably so the fakes don't know what they're doing either.

download (1).jpeg download (2).jpeg download.jpeg

There's also this old thread from 11 years ago about the differences in date codes on Paddingtons here.