Deciding whether to travel with Galliera

solai

O.G.
Jun 29, 2008
OK, since hearing 3 people having the pin on their galliera ring fall out I am scared to wear my galliera while we are on vacation this coming January. I would hate for it to break and be purseless for the rest of our 2 week vacation. January is still 4 1/2 months away, so I am wondering if this is a flaw in manufacturing, if it would show itself within 4 months, i.e. if it doesn't happen to mine in 4 months it would mean the manufacturing on mine is o.k. Crap-shoot, I know, but just using this thought to help me decide whether I should use it on vacation or not.

OK, since hearing 3 people having the pin on their galliera ring fall out I am scared to wear my galliera while we are on vacation this coming January. I would hate for it to break and be purseless for the rest of our 2 week vacation. January is still 4 1/2 months away, so I am wondering if this is a flaw in manufacturing, if it would show itself within 4 months, i.e. if it doesn't happen to mine in 4 months it would mean the manufacturing on mine is o.k. Crap-shoot, I know, but just using this thought to help me decide whether I should use it on vacation or not.
maybe it depends on the way that the galliera was uded.