Deciding on what to buy - I wish they made....

Sep 16, 2007
I wish they made the "Bouvier Medium Hobo" in black. It would be my dream bag! Haha. I love the classic red&green with buckle, but I really need a black bag right now. My boyfriend recently bought me the LV Tivoli PM, which I love....so I dont want to get another brown bag. But I may add this to the list....haha

NMV02RB_mh.jpg

As an alternate, I like the "Pelham medium shoulder bag" in black.
137621_FAF3G_1000_full.jpg

Any suggestions?

bagdoll

O.G.
Feb 13, 2008
I'm looking for black bag also. I'm considering black canvas D- ring hobo that just came out under the new Fall arrivals. I like your two choices i.e the Bouvier and Pelham. both are nice but I would like to try them on in store before purchasing. I'm wondering if the Pelham straps are comfortable on shoulder.

Sep 16, 2007
I'm looking for black bag also. I'm considering black canvas D- ring hobo that just came out under the new Fall arrivals. I like your two choices i.e the Bouvier and Pelham. both are nice but I would like to try them on in store before purchasing. I'm wondering if the Pelham straps are comfortable on shoulder.

The D-ring bags are beautiful. My friend has the Pelham and the straps seem pretty comfortable. Its a soft braided material.

Sep 16, 2007