Deciding on first RM...help?

plr16

Dec 12, 2008
Hey, I've been lurking here for a while and want to order my first RM bag in the next couple weeks. I love the MAB and MAM especially with the tassels, but I feel a Nikki would be a better choice for me(easier to carry/shape). I'm looking for a color that can work well for the spring and that would work well with my wardrobe--I wear alot of pink and red, but I find myself wearing alot of black, blue and white the rest of the time. I like the yellow/sunshine colors, as well as what I've seen of pool and mint. Which of these are the most versatile? Or do you have any suggestions for other colors that work really well with a variety of outfits?

Thanks in advance!

I think sunshine would work well with alot of colours, but RM greys are fantastic as well. I own a cloud grey nikki and a flat iron grey MAB and I love them both. Cloud grey matches with everything you can imagine and seems to look different colours in different lights.

Let us know what you decide!

I agree with BagHag on the greys. They are gab and go with everything. Also check out this thread on what you can wear with mint!! It is also versatile! HTH's.

http://forum.purseblog.com/rebecca-minkoff/what-to-wear-with-mint-nikki-modeling-pics-440815.html

You really should check out this thread. The pictures show so many colors that work with the mint Nikki that you perhaps wouldn't have expected to work. I agree that the greys are beautiful, but if you want color, the mint Nikki is amazing. :smile: