Deciding on 1st balenciaga

aidan

O.G.
Apr 17, 2009
Hi ladies... Need some opinion... I want to get my first B-bag but I'm confused to as which colour I should get... I'm thinking either Giant City Rose Gold (charcoal grey) or Giant City Gold Hardware (charbon). And is this bag too heavy? Issit comfortable if shoulder carry using the strap?

I think Giant City is about 3 - 4 lb? I don't remember exactly but you could do a search on this sub-forum since there was this dicussion in the past. You can carry a City as a shoulder bag by using the strap, but it will fall off your shoulder easily. People said it will stay on better if you remove the leather pad on the strap. I personally don't carry it over my shoulder. I just hold it as a handbag.

Regards the color, I love charcoal grey (e.g. Anthracite) with RGGH. But IMO both combos you picked are classic and could be worn in all occasions.

Charbon is more dark thus easier to pair. Giant hardware is heavier by 50% compared to a regular hardware . I think hand carried would make the bag feel lighter than on the shoulder.