deciding between two soho shoulder bags

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Love the second, it's gorgeous

2. I am thinking of buying the first bag myself.

3. I'm thinking the first bag in black would be a nice black elegant bag then the 2nd bag in a fun color would be great. Probably just need to get both.

4. I say the 2nd one; the leather inset in the straps will make it more comfy, though if you do not carry a lot you may prefer the security of the 1st since it zips. I am personally partial to open top bags.

5. Love the second one

6. Love the 2nd been looking at getting it for work bag.

7. what color are you thinking for a work bag?

8. My brother gifted me the second one in the larger version and I do like it but I'm drawn to the first. It's heavy and I prefer a cross-body when I shop. I do get complements every time I wear it though.

9. I like the first one!

10. second one!

11. Both are lovely, but I prefer the second one.

12. phenominal review! Thank you for sharing!! She makes me want to go out and buy this bag!!:biggrin:

13. I prefer the functionality of the second bag. I think it serves all purposes and I agree with the majority here, the leather tabs are a nice addition to have on the straps for comfort.