deciding between two soho shoulder bags

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I'm trying to decide between these two Soho bags- I'm thinking first I will pick the bag then the color. Do you have an opinion you'd care to share?

Attached Files:

2. the second bag

Attached Files:

3. The second one

4. I like bag #1

5. I like the second one. It also has the leather on the handles. It will be comfortable when you put it on your shoulder.

6. first one. I saw this IRL and was quite surprised at how nice it looked on. I also like that it can be zipped up…

7. I like #2.

8. Bag number 2!!

9. Thanks Ladies - in a perfect world I'd just get both! :smile: I'll let you know what I decide.

10. The first looks more dressy, the second looks more versatile. If it were me, I would go 2.

11. I love the second one :smile:

12. I like number 2 :smile:

13. I just bought the 2nd one (in off white) last week and I love it...but I really like a larger bag and I hate zipper tops on purses in general so that probably just my personal quirk.

14. Ooooh very nice!! Please post pics!!:smile:

15. i have both styles (different colors) and love them both for different reasons! but... if i had to actually say it , i like no.2 a little better just because of the size and the casual look it gives.